Media Jake Paul was right about Dana

1. I'm sure Dana could have changed fighter pay at a certain point. Maybe not. But the UFC pay athletes like 20 percent of revenue in 2021, as the top player in MMA. PFL, a much smaller company with less sponsors, who signed a deal with Jake Paul pay athletes 50 percent and give athletes sponsorship rights. And PFL aren't bust. Where does all this money go. As not paying for Francis Ngannou and Fedor, affects the level of competition in UFC, which is supposed to be the highest level of fights
Everyone is complaining about Jones now because UFC didn't pay Ngannou and ruined the heavyweight prestige. And aggregate rankings for Heavyweight MMA forever. Nowadays, only fighter's who get rich are ones like Paddy Pimblett who have a lot of kid fans and sponsors.

2. I'm not sure but his fighting career will continue. There really isn't much further to go after Tyson apart from into promotion. If the UFC paid more, I agree, maybe Jake would call out a UFC guy after the fight but due to UFC pay that won't happen when the whole world watching.

Brother I'm a radicalised university researcher and community psichologist who got arrested multiple times for activism, I can say when you speak of this kind of greed you're preaching to the choir to put it mildly.

If Dana could have changed it, I don't really know, I've gotten into MMA around 2017 and I don't know much about the company historically, only watches past fights. But I think it's pointless to say he could've done it, for 2 reasons: 1. is even if he could have, he still wouldn't have and 2. it doesn't really affect how can things move forward in any way, it's the past. Only way the situation can change now is if the fighters band together. And honestly I think it would be better for the sport, when the management "concedes" pay is always at their conditions, while fighters conquering the right for themselves can do a lot to balance power in the industry.

I'm not really interested in Paul's career and I haven't followed it at all )besides knowing some of the results because I follow MMA) so I can't really make any guesses on how it may go.

Stupid thread, Jake is a joke. Francis Ngannou would not have lasted long as HW Champion, and Jon had just moved up and was going through legal and physical issues so I doubt the match would ever have happened. Though Dana is more protective of Jon more so than he was of Francis who he and I did not believe would last.

Good. Fuck Dana's bitch ass. Wish Jake Paul would fight Dana in the UFC and break his clown face.

Back