James Fields Charged with First Degree Murder

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That Alt-Reich hero of the Deplorabots had his charges upgraded to first degree murder today. I'm very happy to see it, and hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life.

(CNN)An Ohio driver accused of plowing into a crowd protesting a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this summer, killing one woman, now faces a first-degree murder charge.

James Alex Fields Jr., of Maumee, Ohio, was initially charged with second-degree murder and other offenses, including malicious wounding and failure to stop in an accident that resulted in death. Police say he fatally struck Heather Heyer, a 32-year-old Charlottesville paralegal, and injured 36 others on August 12.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/14/us/charlottesville-james-alex-fields-court-appearance/index.html

Thought it said "Jake Shields" when I clicked it.

Poor Kone. Won't somebody please think of the Kones.

@KONE probably started a gofundme for this scum fucks legal defense.

36ib5lw-gif.3558

the fat landwhale had a heartattack. this will be a very interesting trial. the defense has a lot of ammo proving his innocence. 1 they attacked first his car first with a bat before he ran those commies over and 2 she died of an heart attack not by being hit by a car, the coroners report will show that.
i say if he gets a fair trial he will be found innocent. ofc if u have a jury with all blacks and women then he's toast.

Thought it said "Jake Shields" when I clicked it.

Same, but then I saw it said “murder” and not “laying on top of someone until the fights over.”

Please elaborate- your opinion of the murdered woman is really interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:
go on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes he deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell.

Back