Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convicted of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.

Last edited:
*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convinced of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.

Uh

You can’t do that

Hence guilty

Uh

You can’t do that

Hence guilty

Indeed. But you agree with them going after him with a first-degree murder charge, much less getting convicted of it?

First-degree murder is supposed to be for carefully planning to kill someone and then following through. Lots of vicious killers don't even get charged with first-degree murder. Charging and convicting someone with first-degree murder for running over a rioter at a political rally is a travesty and should be called out.

Calling it complete nonsense? It easily meets the threshold for second degree murder. I can't say if first degree was warranted because I haven't seen all the evidence, but the fact that the person he murdered was in the street protesting doesn't make it not premeditated.

2nd degree for sure, 1st seems over the top but he was convicted by a jury so there was obviously enough evidence to do so.

Calling it complete nonsense? It easily meets the threshold for second degree murder. I can't say if first degree was warranted because I haven't seen all the evidence, but the fact that the person he murdered was in the street protesting doesn't make it not premeditated.
I would assume they decided he planned on killing someone with his car.

She was a part of a group that showed up at the rally to violate the rights of the tiny group of people that were part of the rally, that's being lost in all of this. And this only emphasizes it.

This is like those people who illegally shut down interstates and highways for political protests getting run over and the driver getting charged with first-degree murder. Which is utter nonsense.

Any half-decent lawyer should have proven that he didn't know her and she wouldn't have been killed if she had not been there to violate his rights as part of the people who went to shut down the rally.

He could have easily avoided this by not running people over <Fedor23>

I would say it was premeditated by the fact the video shows him speeding up into the crowd...

Indeed. But you agree with them going after him with a first-degree murder charge, much less getting convicted of it?

First-degree murder is supposed to be for carefully planning to kill someone and then following through. Lots of vicious killers don't even get charged with first-degree murder. Charging and convicting someone with first-degree murder for running over a rioter at a political rally is a travesty and should be called out.
It doesn’t have to be planned months in advance. You can get in a car to show comebody how tough you are and then run them over

Which the whole problem. That's absurd. No one would have been killed without the illegal activities on the part of Antifa and the other demonstrators who showed up to shut down the rally.

Forgive my faulty memory, but wasn't the street being blocked by rioters who were fighting with police and attempting to attack the people that were part of the rally?

Fuck you.

This pussy's deepest regret is likely that he didn't kill more people.

He did it on purpose.

Forgive my faulty memory, but wasn't the street being blocked by rioters who were fighting with police and attempting to attack the people that were part of the rally?
You are wrong.

You are wrong.

So that's was on the next street then...

Another travesty is that the McAuliffe who was ultimately responsible for all the circumstances that led to her death doesn't face any consequences at all.

Fuck you.

This pussy's deepest regret is likely that he didn't kill more people.

He did it on purpose.

But she would never have been killed if she didn't show up there to violate his rights. That's the whole issue. They are acting as if she was some innocent bystander. She wasn't. She showed to help shut down the rally and was killed after the rioting had started and attacks on police and the people at the rally. First-degree murder is outrageous to me.

So that's was on the next street then...

Another travesty is that the McAuliffe who was ultimately responsible for all the circumstances that led to her death doesn't face any consequences at all.
Who?

The person responsible is person who got in his car, made a decision to drive into a crowd instead of going a different direction and then plowed into a woman.

Back