Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convicted of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.
Sometimes you have to make an example of an idiot. Hence the conviction.
I have zero problems with this.

Andrew Anglin, the man behind The Daily Stormer, wrote an article calling Muslim grooming gang victims 'stupid bitches', 'sluts', 'coal burners' and all kinds of other disgusting things. Do you really think any real nationalists and right-wingers take this scumbag seriously?

The only people who give Anglin and The Daily Stormer the time of day are a few retarded edge lords from 4chan and liberal/leftists who want to portray this bullshit as being typical of right-wing politics.

Although in an interesting twist, according to Anglin's mother, the family is actually Jewish. So make of that what you will.

https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-andrew-weev-auernheimer-daily-stormer-jewish-descent-768805
Anglin is a troll. I can't stand these types, the ones that think playing nazi is cool and edgy. White people as a shrinking demo have legit political concerns regarding their future (ergo, their children's future) and the country's in general and all these assholes do is muck things up with their burlesque and buffoonery.

Solitary = youve been bad
protective custody = they want to kill you. Here, hide.

Okay thanks.

The word "protective" didn't come to mind.

And the only p-word I came with is POLICE Custody but that makes no sense as why the Police would indefinitely hold someone.

What's really sad about this whole story, though (aside from that beautiful machine getting wrecked) is that none of these fools had anything better to do on a beautiful summer Saturday.

What's really sad about this whole story, though (aside from that beautiful machine getting wrecked) is that none of these fools had anything better to do on a beautiful summer Saturday.

Wish we could treat these morons like we treat the Illegals.....TEAR GAS and RUBBER BULLETS up the ass!

Wish we could treat these morons like we treat the Illegals.....TEAR GAS and RUBBER BULLETS up the ass!
Send 'em all to a deserted island and let them "protest" until no one is left standing. Like a Protest Royale, or something.

How can I show you postings that Facebook deleted? Her page was full of Antifa and SJW crap that's gone. Unless you were paying attention at the time, it's impossible. That's the point. You can find 100 Antifa tributes to her tho.

Are you living in the past pre-internet? Do you not realize deleted Facebook posts can easily be retrieved through court order?

If any posts were relevant to the trial, it would have come up in Court by the defense and be a matter of public record.

Secondly, you keep saying Antifa came to commit violence. Well where's the proof she, as an INDIVIDUAL, came to specifically commit violence? You are brushing every protester as violent when there's no proof that she was there for that. You keep referencing her FB posts. Well where is it?

Third, some in the Neo-Nazi camp were ALSO there for violence. And this guy ACTUALLY committed violence that's PROVEN.

Last edited:
Don't you mean SC as in SOLITARY Confinement?

Never heard of PC before besides meaning Politically Correct or Personal Computer.

To quote someone very famous here at sherdog : "On second thought, No you're not. lol" ;)
Protective Custody

Are you living in the past pre-internet? Do you not realize deleted Facebook posts can easily be retrieved through court order?

If any posts were relevant to the trial, it would have come up in Court by the defense and be a matter of public record.

Secondly, you keep saying Antifa came to commit violence. Well where's the proof she, as an INDIVIDUAL, came to specifically commit violence? You are brushing every protester as violent when there's no proof that she was there for that. You keep referencing her FB posts. Well where is it?

Third, some in the Neo-Nazi camp were ALSO there for violence. And this guy ACTUALLY committed violence that's PROVEN.

The social media posts are easy to find! The OP just doesn't have time to find them in between all his posts explaining how easy they are to find.

Nope, not even fucking close.

Look at some of the footage and pay attention to where he came from and where he ended up.

The first second of that video is looking up the street in the direction he came from. It's open and clear, pretty much completely free of people and traffic. He came from there and floored it down a street that was packed with people and cars. Nobody who's trying to escape seeks out the most congested street possible. It was 100% without a doubt deliberate.

Hey, I'm in the middle of some shit and I'm feeling unsafe. Gonna hop in my car and get the fuck out of here. Which way should I go?

a)
VKvXbLf.jpg

b)
1vFTXWs.jpg

HMMMMMMMM TOUGH CHOICE

Hey Mr. Grappler. I appreciate that you attempted a well-thought out post. I watched videos from this incident a while back, but I revisited them in light of your post, just to be sure.

My opinion remains the same.
Here is some footage of the rioters taken shortly before the incident in the same area. As you can see, the rioters are attacking passersby in wanton fashion.

The rioters attack in packs and disperse. They had their own “perimeters” established in order to maximize confrontations with UTR as they departed their rally. This is a tactic used in other cities such as Portland, because the Antifas know rally attendees will be disarmed. They throw objects at cars as they leave and attempt to break windows using clubs, metal rods, etc. It means nothing that you found a stillframe that purports to show a street “free of people” for a moment in time. As you can see from the video I linked, the rioters are running about attacking cars and then dispersing. This is in fact what happened to Mr. Fields as he attempted to navigate around the rioters in an unfamiliar city. That fact is so well established that not even the prosecution disputes it. All they dispute is the immediacy of the rioters’ attacks.

There is also another important fact: Antifa terrorists were armed with rifles and were pointing them at UTR ralliers as they left. This was likely to instill fear, but the apparent threat of being shot is still enough to cause any reasonable person to panic. One gay Communist college professor, Dwayne Dixon, admitted to pointing a rifle at Mr. Fields shortly before the incident (it’s on Youtube, just search his name). It’s a fact, right from the mouth of an Antifa rioter. I wouldn’t blame anyone for stepping on the gas in response to that.

Moreover, video shows Mr. Fields braking, and it appears he honked at some point as well. I don’t know why the Antifa posters ITT keep bringing up the fact that he hit brakes—it cuts against guilt, because it tends to show he hoped to avert collision. If he honked, it shows that he wanted the rioters to move, not that he wanted to hit them. These facts are either ignored or minimized by people who want to see this young man executed or LWOPed.

At the end of the day, it looks like Mr. Fields either panicked or lost his temper in response to provocation by rioters. Either way, ramming his car into the crowd was an unreasonable response. He is guilty IMO of at least manslaughter, and at most murder 2. Murder 1 is out of the question.

I don’t have much faith in state courts of appeal, but I’m leaning slightly toward this case being reversed, if not for the issues discussed above, for prejudicial pre-trial publicity tainting the jury pool (probably the worst cas of MSM hysteria since the 2016 election). I’d be happy to take a sig bet if you’re so convinced of your position.

Of all the legal injustices that have happened in American history, I like that this is the one that made TS woke.

Keep fighting the good fight, TS. If ever there was an example of how corrupt our system is, this is it.

Lol. Fuckin goof.

*convicted. My deepest apologies.

for running over Heather Heyer in Charlottesville.

He deserves prison time for sure, but him getting convicted of murder one makes a total mockery of the system. How can they possibly prove premeditation for running over a complete stranger who was violently protesting? He literally ran over a rioter who was involved with Antifa and other activists in disrupting the civil rights the people participating in that rally. It's complete nonsense and another example of how screwed up the judicial system is.
You think there must be one week's advance premeditation first? He intended to do serious harm and succeeded. Wasn't an oopsie. There was malicious intent.

The piece of shit dumbshit deserves the death penalty. How stupid is it to hate a group of people so much to throw away your own life? He had a cool looking car too. Nothing better to do? Did he think he'd get away with it? Did he think he'd gain tremendous fortune and fame?

Of all the legal injustices that have happened in American history, I like that this is the one that made TS woke.

Keep fighting the good fight, TS. If ever there was an example of how corrupt our system is, this is it.

Lol. Fuckin goof.

Most defendants are guilty, but they all deserve a fair trial, and they should only be convicted of crimes they’re guilty of. The “good fight” is not about the individual case; it’s about the integrity of the entire system. If you wanna bend the rules to extra fuck James Fields, then you can’t be outraged when they bend the rules to fuck you. We can agree on that, right?

Most defendants are guilty, but they all deserve a fair trial, and they should only be convicted of crimes they’re guilty of. The “good fight” is not about the individual case; it’s about the integrity of the entire system. If you wanna bend the rules to extra fuck James Fields, then you can’t be outraged when they bend the rules to fuck you. We can agree on that, right?

Of course! I agree.

I hope we can also agree that this is literally the stupidest possible occasion to discuss this issue over and that only a racist or a complete, like simian level, moron would make a thread like this over this issue then proceed to ignore any posts with actual facts about the case while repeating "he was targeted because of his ideology".

Back