Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

Gotta say, it's a little disheartening that some have chosen this hill to die on. This is something that we should all be on the same page on.

Agreed. He's a piece of shit and he deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But she would never have been killed if she didn't show up there to violate his rights. That's the whole issue. They are acting as if she was some innocent bystander. She wasn't. She showed to help shut down the rally and was killed after the rioting had started and attacks on police and the people at the rally. First-degree murder is outrageous to me.

Dude you need to realise you're a partisan. You're blaming the murdered person for showing up.

"Another travesty is that the McAuliffe who was ultimately responsible for all the circumstances that led to her death doesn't face any consequences at all."

This line makes me invoke Poe's Law, normally i would just assume you're trolling, but aftera couple of years here i can't be sure.

"Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the parodied views"

Good. Fuck that guy.

It was premeditated murder. He used his vehicle (as a deadly weapon) with the intent to harm (ramming into a crowd of people), which in turn caused the death of a person.

I don't know why this is a debate.
Because @KeepItRealist sees Fields as part of red team and is mad people aren't more angry at the Antifa blue team people. Its very petty and deceitful.

Last edited:
Yeah nah, you don't get to "but but but antifa" this murderous scumbag
Hope this fucking incel rots in the cell

Yeah after reading the whole thread. I'm left with Poe's Law, I can't decide if people are trolling or being serious.

tenor.gif

good.. fuck him.. i hope this was his the jury

Yeah after reading the whole thread. I'm left with Poe's Law, I can't decide if people are trolling or being serious.
I think a number of people are seriously advocating for Fields. I also think at least some of them do not actually believe the arguments they are presenting on his behalf, but do not want to disclose the actual basis for their support.

I think a number of people are seriously advocating for Fields. I also think at least some of them do not actually believe the arguments they are presenting on his behalf, but do not want to disclose the actual basis for their support.

Dude, this new picture I saw of Fields makes him make SO much more sense.

NZCZASH5LEI6RLKAZX6Q4DOWLI.jpg

Literally only incels wear those eyeglasses-sunglasses hybrid things that always end up looking purple and like something Elton John would wear.

Last edited:
Also, is that a fucking alt-right larping shield?

NZCZASH5LEI6RLKAZX6Q4DOWLI.jpg

Literally only incels where those eyeglasses-sunglasses hybrid things that always end up looking purple and like something Elton John would wear.
They're called transition lens and I hate them as well. I've never seen winner wearing a pair.

Literally only incels where those eyeglasses-sunglasses hybrid things that always end up looking purple and like something Elton John would wear.
<DCrying>

Also, is that a fucking alt-right larping shield?
His crest looks like two rolling pins crossed together. I think I found the boss of his gang:

dissatisfied-businessman-with-two-crossed-rolling-pins-isolated-on-white-background-P4X2KX.jpg

They're bakers who only know how to bake wonder bread.

Back