James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahhahaa
source.gif

Last edited:
ROFL, what a toolbag. Mini Conor got owned hard. I cant wait to see this on all future Karma fighting videos

He was looking great before he got caught

He'll be back strong

Call me a hater, but that finish gave me a raging hard on.

That side kick to the face was so disrespectful.

Down goes the hype. Never thought he was the real goods, he was trying to much to be like Conor. I thought he'd probably win this fight and lose to Caldwell.

I know. Dude was so hyped before fight. Just goes to show you Conor can be immated but never duplicated. There's only one

Gallagher acted like a clown without the skills to back it up. His head almost came off with the kick!

I told everyone. Bellator fucked up. Ricky is a beast

Conor talk without the Conor walk

Gallagher mediocre AF. K new this would happen someday

He was looking great before he got caught

He'll be back strong
Not really. He was pressing hard and throwing leg kicks because he can't fight at range. Ricky was cautious of the TD. Decent leg kicks but great?

Thank god. Im a huge fan of Conor and usually root for his teammates by default but that dude is so fucking annoying.

Anyone got gifs or video im at work.

i’m going to be honest I only really pay attention to UFC, I’m at my uncles house and he happen to get the fight so I was watching it and had no prior knowledge to either fighter or their background. But when I saw that Irish guy jumping around and the fact that the other guy was from New Jersey I knew this shit wasn’t going to end well for Ireland. Does he even train w Connor?

Discount mcgregor with his forced accent and somehow even shittier tattoos.

Last edited:
Back