James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

Conor talk without the Conor walk

Just like everybody else at SBG with the exception of Gunnar.

That gym has to be the biggest collection of douchebags in the history of mankind.

That gym has to be the biggest collection of douchebags in the history of mankind.

Nah most of the original SBG team like Holohan and Daly are pretty chill. It's just all the new posers who want to be like Conor.

i've sounded like a hater for the last couple of month, so let me just say that i hope he learns and grows form this. i knew he was overhyped and needed to get brought back down to reality.

a loss did pico alot of good and i feel like it could serve james well. hope he bounces back.

That title belongs to team alpha male.

That side kick to the face was so disrespectful.
Bandejas looked sharp that sidekick was beautiful you rarely see that technique thrown in MMA. Gallagher getting in his face before the fight started was shameful. That was a case of instant karma.

He was looking great before he got caught

He'll be back strong
Um no he wasn't. His opponent was tentative to defend the takedown, Gallagher gets the takedown and his opponent gets up immediately, his opponent no longer fears his ground game and starts to open up with the strikes and almost immediately rocks Gallgher, then gives him some sweet chin music, then puts his lights out.

Gallgher didn't look good at all

Can we get a gif please?
Video added to post
tenor.gif

Nah most of the original SBG team like Holohan and Daly are pretty chill. It's just all the new posers who want to be like Conor.

I agree about the OGs from that gym, but most of those guys are out of the sport.

Almost all of the current guys that I've seen in the past couple of years are doing the Conor routine without any of the talent.

Give it a year or two we'll see Danis doing the same thing.

Goddamn, the still shots of that KO are brutal.

He has always looked shaky on his feet. Gallagher is a BJJ guy without dominant wrestling/grappling. In the fights I have watched he does enough standing to get a TD and he is slick on the ground and a confident aggressive fighter. A sharp striker with TDD is always going to give him big problems. He's still only 21 and a talented prospect but I don't know how high his ceiling is.
Give it a year or two we'll see Danis doing the same thing.
Danis won't face as tough of opponents but your right. He will get KTFO in similar fashion. He was getting tagged in his debut and was forced to pull guard.

Bro did the real Kevin Lee just like my post?!

He was losing before he got caught. You Conor lickers are too much.

no he wasn't lmao. He was murdering dudes legs.

Also lol @ "conor lickers" I have him losing to khabib and if he somehow gets past khabib GSP is gonna maul him

get over yourself, not everybody fits into whatever box you want to put them in

Back