James Gallagher just got put to sleep (video in thread)

My mom was really overprotective when I was a kid because she thought it would be a bad influence no joke

Well brother check it out for some epic LuLz when you find the time. It’s better than anything new by longshot.

LOL you should check out the WW forum.. There is a thread about Bellators new signings.
They signed everybody from SBG in Ireland. And when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY.

ive seen that so that being said just knowing conor seems to get you signed.

He literally got the sweet chin music...

sweet-chin-music-gif-13.gif

Sean Michaels confirmed 3 weight champ with 2 months training.

That was a beautiful finish, I've been saying for while that he needs to concentrate on getting fights to the mat, coz his stand up needs a lot of work.

If Ricky Bandejas doesn't adopt the nickname 'the Heart Break Kid' for ending the hype of Gallagher and by using the sweet chin music to KO him I will be devastated.

I told everyone. Bellator fucked up. Ricky is a beast
i dont know, i personally think they did a pretty good job singing Ricky. looking forward to see him compete again and i think he is a true prospect.

ix88rs-jpg.gif

It needs its own GIF so it can live on forever like this gem.

He literally got the sweet chin music...

sweet-chin-music-gif-13.gif

what a phenomenal sequence, everything is perfect! fucking sweet headkick jolts him back into a childlike state, theres a second where he realises that the monster under the bed is real before he gets swarmed, and then the dude getting right in his face while he waits for the ambulance, that was fucking poetry

you brought the gifs man

I was so happy...as a McGregor hater, the only thing I hate worse in MMA is a McGregor copycat, so I have been waiting for this to happen for awhile now.
Amen

Official did a good job congratulating Ricky and persuading Ricky to stay away. Ricky got his gloating in right after the Ref called it. No need to be an ass like his opponent who will need to reflect on being so cocky vs focus on fighting.

Back