James Johnson (A-Level) would be champ with minimal training

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
James Johnson is a basketball player. A-Level Athlete and has an undefeated MMA record of 11-0, and a kickboxing record of 19-0. He is 6'9, 270, can do a standing backflip, dunk on Drummond real hard, play elite defense, run the floor, and kick the rim. As a real athlete, how many days of training would it take for JJ to become World Champ? the UFC has never seen an athlete like this.

[yt]

He doesn't need any UFC training whatsoever. He could literally leave the Vivint Smart Home Arena after tonight's Heat/Jizz game, throw on a pair of UFC mittens and literally murder anyone on the UFC roster in under 3 mins

BaselineJamesJohnsonDunk.gif

2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

"It was no big problem, really. Tall men were in abundance. One flick of a wingspan could have alleviated the logjam. But Ed Davis and Jerry Bayless had a different idea. They challenged teammate James Johnson to dislodge the balls with an improbable implement — specifically, his foot. And soon enough Johnson, who is both 6-foot-9 and a black belt in kenpo karate, was wowing the squad with an airborne freak show.

“He looked like a ninja warrior,” marvelled Francesco Cuzzolin, the club’s strength and conditioning coach. “He was jumping in the air, spinning 360 and kicking the balls in the net. His head was over the rim, his legs were splitting, and he’s kicking the balls. It was something I’ve never seen in my life.”

“I got challenged. I’m about challenges, so I took it on and tried it,” he said. “I can make my foot touch the rim . . . That was just a spinning back kick. I just jumped to do it.”

https://www.thestar.com/sports/bask...k_ninja_raptor_james_johnson_turns_heads.html

2 days with a striking coach.

Between 45 minutes and an hour and a half with a wrestling coach.

One beginner Jiu Jitsu class.

Win belt.

"It was no big problem, really. Tall men were in abundance. One flick of a wingspan could have alleviated the logjam. But Ed Davis and Jerry Bayless had a different idea. They challenged teammate James Johnson to dislodge the balls with an improbable implement — specifically, his foot. And soon enough Johnson, who is both 6-foot-9 and a black belt in kenpo karate, was wowing the squad with an airborne freak show.

“He looked like a ninja warrior,” marvelled Francesco Cuzzolin, the club’s strength and conditioning coach. “He was jumping in the air, spinning 360 and kicking the balls in the net. His head was over the rim, his legs were splitting, and he’s kicking the balls. It was something I’ve never seen in my life.”

“I got challenged. I’m about challenges, so I took it on and tried it,” he said. “I can make my foot touch the rim . . . That was just a spinning back kick. I just jumped to do it.”

https://www.thestar.com/sports/bask...k_ninja_raptor_james_johnson_turns_heads.html
great post. thanks

James Johnson is a basketball player. A-Level Athlete and has an undefeated MMA record of 11-0, and a kickboxing record of 19-0. He is 6'9, 270, can do a standing backflip, dunk on Drummond real hard, play elite defense, run the floor, and kick the rim. As a real athlete, how many days of training would it take for JJ to become World Champ? the UFC has never seen an athlete like this.

[yt]

Well I like to pretend (like most sherdoggers) that I'm watching best athletes in te world compete in UFC. We are fully aware that they are no match for NBA bench warmers (let alone freaks like lebron or Westbrook). So why don't you take your reality check somewhere else mister n let rest of us enjoy our d level athletes like Conor!

Johnson has 10 points in 11 minutes so far tonight. 'Nuff said.

Johnson would get worked in the 1st round by probably every UFC HW there is.

Johnson would get worked in the 1st round by probably every UFC HW there is.
why do you say that? he is bigger, stronger and more athletic than anyone the UFC has ever seen with fight experience. Jones and GSP own their divisions on athleticism and this guy is a real athlete

why do you say that? he is bigger, stronger and more athletic than anyone the UFC has ever seen with fight experience. Jones and GSP own their divisions on athleticism and this guy is a real athlete

Bigger? Struve is bigger.

Stronger? Hunt, Rothwell, Black Beast are all pretty strong so I dunno about that.

More athletic? By what measure? His vertical leap? Running speed? His slam dunking?

Fight experience? Where? I see his unbeaten MMA records and unbeaten kickboxing records.... yet I can't find any information about a single fight of his online. He's a professional basketball player and celebrity.... yet not ONE video of him in any of these fights. Sounds pretty suspect.

There's a helluva lot more to GSP and Jones' reigns than simple "athleticism."

Back