James mcsweeney is coming back

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I've had a long talk and made sure it wasnt for money. He assured it wasn't the case. Let's see what happens

Small teaser. Returns at KSW 40

Last edited:
Didn't he have like serious injuries ? I don't see why he should be coming back, he was never really that good to begin with.

I thought the main problem was his mental health.....damn

I hope... McSweeney vs Fernando Rodrigues on KSW 40. It would be interesting

I hope its at lhw. Being older and had knee problems in the past, i don't like hw. Unless he came in the way he did vs lokteff.

Once a can always a can. This guy is a dick, I met him a few times.

Anyone got the vid where him and titties was arguing on tuf 10 about a bird? Titties said that he grabbed the bird and everyone started crying and that's when mcsweeny and titties was arguing.

Anyone got the vid where him and titties was arguing on tuf 10 about a bird? Titties said that he grabbed the bird and everyone started crying and that's when mcsweeny and titties was arguing.

That's backward. McSweeney was arguing because Schoonover grabbed the bird. In a later interview, James said he was really mad because he said Schoonover broke the birds legs and threw it into the pool to drown, which - if true - is really heinous.

Probably fighting to make money to pay the purses of everybody that fought for him in legend fc early in the year. From what i hear no one got paied their purses yet.

That's backward. McSweeney was arguing because Schoonover grabbed the bird. In a later interview, James said he was really mad because he said Schoonover broke the birds legs and threw it into the pool to drown, which - if true - is really heinous.
Lol, I want to watch that vid. To bad I can't find it lol

I can't believe he's English after reading that.

didn't know he'd retired to be honest.

That was really something to see on the heavyweight season of TUF, when McSweeney started out great against Roy Nelson, potshotting him with hard kicks and punches almost at will.......then so weird, James started mocking the monstrous puncher Roy, started dropping his hands on purpose and sticking his chin out, motioning to his chin "go ahead and hit me".....guess what Roy did fellas?

Lol, I want to watch that vid. To bad I can't find it lol

It was pretty funny. All i remember was schoonover saying in a mocking crying voice, everyone saying " No! Dont kill the bird!"

Then james " Hey dickhead! Is that voice supposed to be mine? I hope it wasnt supposed to be."

It was some funny shit

It was pretty funny. All i remember was schoonover saying in a mocking crying voice, everyone saying " No! Dont kill the bird!"

Then james " Hey dickhead! Is that voice supposed to be mine? I hope it wasnt supposed to be."

It was some funny shit
Lol yea I remember that to.

No James, just......please no.

Meh he's 15-15 in MMA. He's beaten no one of real worth. You can maybe say Schoonover, Staring, and Lokteff...but I wouldn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back