James mcsweeney just shredded media for their false statements

That interview was basically a prolonged 10/8 round in favor of McSweeney

Is it just me or has McSweeneys accent changed ? He sounds Polish, British and something in between at times.

Is it just me or has McSweeneys accent changed ? He sounds Polish, British and something in between at times.
Hahaha, that's what I was thinking. I'm sure there was some Aussie and South African in there as well.

Reminds me of this

He’s a Brit with an Irish background whose lived in the US for a long time. Plus he’s trying to speak more clearly for the Polish media so they can understand him

Mcsweeney is very well spoken and on point here. Hope to see him in KSW soon, but maybe against a better fighter.

Mcsweeney is very well spoken and on point here. Hope to see him in KSW soon, but maybe against a better fighter.

This fight wont be as intriguing next time is booked. People actually thought pudz would win. Now even people who hate Mcsweeney knows he'll destroy pudz after what they witnessed

Let's just hope James mcsweeny gets paid his show money.

So what was the issue? I guess I missed it.

Im wondering the same and I watched the full interview. Seems like doctors didnt let him fight because he tested for not allowed substances in the past even though he passed his recent tests? The whole thing is really strange. Just watched the weighins before the fight and they actually had both mcsweeney and his replacement there doing faceoffs with mariusz. Wtf.

Last edited:
Back