James Thompson bellator war wagon

i am in

James is a great guy and i believe he can go verry far in Bellator if he can keep his focus

As bad as Bellator's HW division is they still have guys who would walk through James Thompson.

As bad as Bellator's HW division is they still have guys who would walk through James Thompson.

i never said he would win the belt. i can imagine seeing him reaching the finals of a tourny tho

Nothing but love and positive vibes for big JT.

His fight vs Kimbo was fucking LEGENDARY, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

I got pumped to hear he took his career seriously, then i realized he just started dieting and focusing on cardio, while leaving his skills the same.

The man needs to surround himself with good trainers. cardio and dieting with very very small skillset will not get you far.

I got pumped to hear he took his career seriously, then i realized he just started dieting and focusing on cardio, while leaving his skills the same.

The man needs to surround himself with good trainers. cardio and dieting with very very small skillset will not get you far.

He doesn't punch hard for his size, you really can't teach that after a certain point.

I trust Colossus to take Prindle with ease, dunno what he'll accomplish from there though. But I'm happy to see him fight on tv.

Interesting point. He needs to be training with other big guys.

But I feel solid cardio can get you a decent way in the heavyweight division even with a small skillset.

I'm looking forward to the fight!

Interesting point. He needs to be training with other big guys.

But I feel solid cardio can get you a decent way in the heavyweight division even with a small skillset.

I'm looking forward to the fight!

well he better have stepped up big time from the colin robinson performance. Because if that's close to his best, i don't even see him getting passed mike wessel

We shall see, we shall see.

Well June is going to be a nervous month for me a an MMA fan with big fights for JT and Arlovski. I hate seeing either lose and they've both had their share of devastating knockouts!

I'm on board. Hopefully Bellator will really try to be serious.

Well shit I was suprised he made 265 not to long ago let alone being 260 for the fight so here I am

Been on the Thompson Warwagon (yeah, it's not exactly my first account here..) since the PRIDE days, very cool guy, I wish him the best.
He took on a full horse-meat-diet Ubereem on a 3 days (I believe?) notice.
And is a really funny guy. Love his "arm pump" or whatever you call it before his fights.

WAR JAMES!
(I'm still pissed at the Butterbean robbery)

Last edited:
it should be a fun fight while it lasts. He's not good at all but should be able to handle Prindle.

it should be a fun fight while it lasts. He's not good at all but should be able to handle Prindle.

He's really added some wrestling to his arsenal the last few years, plus slightly improved cardio and a markedly improved chin for some reason.

Back