Japan needs migrants badly

Countering well known facts like Japan's population decline with pictures of a busy street in the city is not just stupidity, because nobody can literally be that stupid and still know how to operate a computer. It's malicious willful ignorance used to push an agenda not based on reality; a mindset shared by the worst scum humanity has to offer. If this is what you call "contributions" then by all means, keep them to yourself.

The pictures were used to illustrate the reality on the streets of Tokyo, which holds an enormous population. Anyone who understands anything about immigration trends, knows that the largest, most industrious city of the nation, is going to be the location where most immigrants will concentrate. Does a small island of 127 million really need immigration? Or the 37 million metropolitan area of Tokyo? No, they don't. They need to fix the wrongs of their society, that prevent people from starting families and raising their kids. For example, their work-a-holic culture which demands massive work hours from the women, and allows them no maternal leaves.

I would say that my contributions to this thread have been far more substantial than your half-assed attempts to call me out. My "agenda" has been explained in greater detail already.

Anyway, I don't expect you to have much else to offer outside of these kindergarten level insults.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back