Japan needs migrants badly

Clearly these people

Japan-Internship-Abroad-Programs.jpg

877944215.jpg

Japanese-People-Are-Very-Polite.jpg

japanrobot.jpg

The-Unique-Challenges-Facing-Japanese-Social-Media-and-Technology-Start-up-Companies.jpg

Need to be enriched by these people

IMG_0504.jpg

200707202.jpg

23cholera2-jumbo.jpg

Muslim-mob-Nigeria-700x405.jpg

behead.jpeg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg

islam-icdemocracy.jpg

Their very existence depends on it. Only an intolerant bigot would suggest otherwise.

It is funny to me when people glorify places like Japan, as if they do not have some of the most twisted and bizarre cultural irregularities in the world.

A couple years ago school children were coming down sick because they were licking each others eyeballs, hooray for homogeneity!!

Oh and their perfect little nation has a suicide rate that is around double of the United States.

dump this stupid shit.

how did this post get a single like? go back to the heavies.

as for the OP, japan is a country literally withering on the vine. most other developed nations are on the same trend, but japan is further along.

in a society where people rant about a "work life balance" (reasonably btw), and a child on average costs 100k to adulthood, it inevitably makes the crude birth rate drop.

the solutions are: convinced people to make more babies, or allow more immigration.

It is funny to me when people glorify places like Japan, as if they do not have some of the most twisted and bizarre cultural irregularities in the world.

A couple years ago school children were coming down sick because they were licking each others eyeballs, hooray for homogeneity!!

Oh and they're perfect little nation has a suicide rate that is around double of the United States.
A stable and peaceful as well as a developed country is much preferable than taking on immigration that will be detrimental to the country, even though you are at risk of getting your eyeball licked...

A stable and peaceful as well as a developed country is much preferable than taking on immigration that will be detrimental to the country, even though you are at risk of getting your eyeball licked...

Yes, I will take eyeball licking over mass rape and regular terror atrocities. It seems like a reasonable trade off imo.

Lol, Look, Japan should do whatever they want. But let's not get silly here, The Japanese have an incredibly violent and despicable recent history. That ethnic pride and homogeneity that you celebrate was displayed through the mass rape and torture of the Chinese within my grandfathers lifetime.

Everybody needs to be more honest about the seedy underbelly of Japanese culture and stop pretending they are better than us. They aren't, at all.

We could make an entire thread filled with twisted creations of Japanese culture and not so well hidden problems in their country.

Countries like Japan put on a wonderful front but you do not have to look very hard to see through it.

The United States is by far the greatest country on the planet. We may wear our imperfections on our sleeve as a nation, but there is absolutely no where else I would rather aise my family.

I think a lot of people have forgotten that. It is partially because we are so spoiled by how good we have it here.

Yes, I will take eyeball licking over mass rape and regular terror atrocities. It seems like a reasonable trade off imo.

False dichotomy.

Also, I would say that Japan has the worst history of mass rape of any nation in the 20th century.

Its a legitimate topic for discussion, too bad OP had to be a numbskull in presenting it.

Yes, Japan needs migrants badly but who said they need to accept them? Foreign workers are 88% of the population in Qatar and almost none of them are getting citizenship and I doubt they even get to stay very long in the country. The way the GCC countries handles immigration should, in some ways, be emulated by Japan if they're not willing to try to integrate large numbers of migrants. Obviously those countries are notorious for abuses of foreign workers but I like to think Japan could mitigate those concerns since they're not as cunty as the Gulf Arabs.

Importing workers to Japan would be mighty expensive.

DPZnRBkXkAA2HYW.jpg

Those crazy, intolerant Japanese. It's almost as if some people can still put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

False dichotomy.

Also, I would say that Japan has the worst history of mass rape of any nation in the 20th century.

Not really. You're the one implying that because Japan has done bad things in the past and because there are currently aspects of their society that are not ideal, this means they should take in loads of third world immigrants. Which shows that your pro immigration stance is an ideological and emotional one.

Japan, despite it's faults, is one of the best countries in the World that clearly neither wants or needs large scale immigration. Especially not from the kind uneducated, culturally incompatible and hostile migrants that Europe is currently taking in.

Yea, let them have some of that cultural enrichment Europe is experiencing right?

Planned Parenthood Global needs to step up their 3rd world game.

Not really. You're the one implying that because Japan has done bad things in the past and because there are currently aspects of their society that are not ideal, this means they should take in loads of third world immigrants

Strawman.

Lol, Look, Japan should do whatever they want. But let's not get silly here, The Japanese have an incredibly violent and despicable recent history. That ethnic pride and homogeneity that you celebrate was displayed through the mass rape and torture of the Chinese within my grandfathers lifetime.

Everybody needs to be more honest about the seedy underbelly of Japanese culture and stop pretending they are better than us. They aren't, at all.

We could make an entire thread filled with twisted creations of Japanese culture and not so well hidden problems in their country.

Countries like Japan put on a wonderful front but you do not have to look very hard to see through it.
I don't idolize Japan or their culture, I simply believe that open up their borders like Europe have done with its borders will not be beneficial for them in anyway.

I don't idolize Japan or their culture, I simply believe that open up their borders like Europe have done with its borders will not be beneficial for them in anyway.

I would agree with that much. Immigration is a good thing, in general. That does not mean that immigration does not need to be handled carefully and strategically.

Back