News Jared Anderson has been arrested

When people get hit with obstruction and no other underlying charges, it's usually just because they pissed off a cop somehow and are being brought in on a humble.

Arrested for fraud for pretending to be a heavyweight boxing contender?

I have zero hopes for this guy being a top level fighter.

He's a headcase, and he's an moron.

Also, this is on the same level of idiocy as Teofimo accusing ESPN of racism.

There are barely any outlets for boxing in the US left, and these clowns are openly insulting one of the last ones.

I've got a lot of issues with the "journalism" on ESPN, but I wouldn't be talking about it publicly under any circumstance if were in Anderson's position.

Last edited:
He does seem kinda retarded but on the other hand I think he is the only guy his age who looks pretty solid at the division. It will be interesting to see how the post-Fury-Usyk era unfolds.

He does seem kinda retarded but on the other hand I think he is the only guy his age who looks pretty solid at the division. It will be interesting to see how the post-Fury-Usyk era unfolds.
I don't have much hope for the next era of heavies. There's only a few guys that even look promising. The talent just isn't there anymore like it is in the lower divisions.

I don't have much hope for the next era of heavies. There's only a few guys that even look promising. The talent just isn't there anymore like it is in the lower divisions.
Do you think there's any systemic reasons for why the heavyweight division has a lack of upcoming talent?

Do you think there's any systemic reasons for why the heavyweight division has a lack of upcoming talent?
I'm not exactly sure. I buy that some of these big guys choose other sports like football, basketball, baseball, and hockey or even other combat sports but I don't think that fully explains what we're seeing. The amateur system here in the US is poor and hasn't been strong in decades but that would only explain the lack of American talent at heavyweight. So, your guess is as good as mine. A general lack of interest perhaps. Boxing isn't as popular internationally as it once was.

Dude wanted to play GTA in real life, he's lucky he didnt end up like Spence or worse.

Back