Jason Knight vs Gabriel Benitez set for UFC Fresno

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/10/jason-...NITEZ&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=Facebook

Good fight for Knight to bounce back, can't wait to see him back in there!

Card now features-

Cub Swanson vs Brian Ortega
Jason Knight vs Gabriel Benitez
Bryan Caraway vs Luke Sanders
Eryk Anders vs John Phillips
Yuri Alcantara vs Alejandro Perez
Scott Holtzman vs Darrell Horcher
Trevin Giles vs Antonio Braga Neto
Liz Carmouche vs Alexis Davis
Alex Perez vs Carls John de Thomas
Chris Gruetzmacher vs Davi Ramos
Benito Lopez vs Albert Morales

Last edited:
Bryan Caraway vs. Luke Sanders and Benito Lopez vs. Albert Morales is also on the card. It's 12 fights deep and if this is how the card is going to be that's incredibly weak other than the Main Event. I was going to make the 2 hour drive up if the card was good but no way I pay for this event as is. Very, very shallow.

Actually, 12 fights the card is more or less complete. Terrible depth on this card.

Bryan Caraway vs. Luke Sanders and Benito Lopez vs. Albert Morales is also on the card. It's 12 fights deep and if this is how the card is going to be that's incredibly weak other than the Main Event. I was going to make the 2 hour drive up if the card was good but no way I pay for this event as is. Very, very shallow.

Actually, 12 fights the card is more or less complete. Terrible depth on this card.
Totally forgot about the Caraway fight! Didn't know about Benitez vs Morales but I like it! Sounds like a scrap

I agree really weak card, and I'm usually not one to say that.

Looking forward to Eryk Anders second fight. If you want to see what an NFL linebacker would look like fighting in the UFC check out Eryk Anders.

You never know though, some of these cards that look like garbage on paper in terms of no marquee names wind up being the craziest cards of all, with tons of finishes and wild fights.

There's been a couple this year that surprised me.

I agree really weak card, and I'm usually not one to say that.
Neither am I man but this one is rough.

You never know though, some of these cards that look like garbage on paper in terms of no marquee names wind up being the craziest cards of all, with tons of finishes and wild fights.

There's been a couple this year that surprised me.
True and that's usually fine with me when I'm just watching on TV. But I'm not going to dish out a few hundred dollars on tickets and a hotel room etc. to watch a bunch of no-name fights that "might" end up being good.

True and that's usually fine with me when I'm just watching on TV. But I'm not going to dish out a few hundred dollars on tickets and a hotel room etc. to watch a bunch of no-name fights that "might" end up being good.

Oh yeah, totally understand that. haha

Card badly needs one more upper tier (co-main style) fight.

Headliner is outstanding. Though if that fight falls through, eeesh.

Ooooooh fook me
I like both of these guys
Great fight

I feel the same way man, I wanted to take the 3 hr drive down for the card when it was first announced but as the card is nearly complete it's extremely weak, maybe a dope co-main event could sway me into going, and I never wish injuries but some of those fights are just aweful matchmaking I was hoping an injury could bring in even better matchups to the card and make it more worth the $$

This will be a fun scrap. Great fight for Knight to rebound with.

Back