Jaunty's "My House, My Rules" Fatherly Advice Basement Bar

Don't encourage him Dan.

Why did you drop LegioTitan by the way?

Does anyone think it is worth doing another team comp? I remember a while back we did the deadlift and OHP comp, and after that I think there was a squat and strict curl comp? There were a lot more regulars then though so not sure if the teams would be big enough now.

Don't encourage him Dan.

Why did you drop LegioTitan by the way?

Does anyone think it is worth doing another team comp? I remember a while back we did the deadlift and OHP comp, and after that I think there was a squat and strict curl comp? There were a lot more regulars then though so not sure if the teams would be big enough now.

I would think probably not, there's not many regulars left thesedays and of those, it's no guarantee they would all be up for joining in. I don't think I would, for what it's worth.

@daken7 have you had the boxing match yet?

I will have to embrace the buzzcut with beard after all. Farewell barbershop, farewell sidepart. We had a good run.

Yep. Losing some hair in the front was fine, but now my hair is getting less on top as well. I'll take it like a man.

atta boy! Embrace it... I hate to see a dude not accept their fate.

atta boy! Embrace it... I hate to see a dude not accept their fate.
It's funny how I'm one of the few guys in my social circles that embraces balding, though certainly not the only guy experiencing it...Let's just hope I can pull this off.

Yep. Losing some hair in the front was fine, but now my hair is getting less on top as well. I'll take it like a man.

Good man. I would do the same..I've got a little spot on my crown which is balding, which is the same as the only place my dad was bald, other than that he had a full head of hair.

If it was to get more prominent I would just shave it all off. I've done it many times before through choice, so wouldn't have any hesitation doing it permanently.

By the way @xPINKx I take it you are "bringaknife" on insta? I guessed it might have been you when I got the follow.

Good man. I would do the same..I've got a little spot on my crown which is balding, which is the same as the only place my dad was bald, other than that he had a full head of hair.

If it was to get more prominent I would just shave it all off. I've done it many times before through choice, so wouldn't have any hesitation doing it permanently.

Shave your biff and grow a massive luscious beard. You'll have women frothing at the gash.

Ps. I'd be up for a team competition.

Even if its just a few people agreeing to race to a certain goal, I'd be in to that!

By the way @xPINKx I take it you are "bringaknife" on insta? I guessed it might have been you when I got the follow.
Yeah, that's me. It started as IG for my blog, but I quickly realized that I suck at IGing and started to just use it like I normally would.

And I would also be in for a comp, depending on what the goals are. Only having two teams could make the rivalry a lot fiercer.

I'd be down for a comp and I think two teams is a good idea. I don't think we have enough regulars for a 4-5 team comp like we had in the past.

People assume I should be all over IG since I'm a big-bearded due who loves craft beer and cooking at home but nope. My IG has maybe 10 pics on it. At least they are all mostly beer or food related.

POWERLIFTING vs. CROSSFIT (My Strength Comparison):

Back