JDS tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide.

Talking real slow picking his words carefully sounds like he's lying lol

I really hope they don't.
Some parents on here read the forums with their kids.

Not going to lie it was a top 5 thread, it was about something mma and someone swore, guy asked the person not to swear as he reads the forum with his 8 year old son.... Like always the people on here took it overboard.

Fighters should just stay away from those damn supps, doesn't do shit anyways.

Horse and kangaroo meat is what works.

Clearly tainted supplements. Clear the damn man already!

Having a prescription isn't an out. You need a therapeutic use exemption, showing that you need it and a non-prohibited alternative isn't an option. There are a ton of guys in elite sports that get their PEDs from an MD. If you have a legit RX for not bullshit reasons, you can often get a retroactive Tue though, but that's not how it should be done except in emergencies.

Can you not use logic and read. If JDS was diagnosed with high blood pressure and would have told the USADA he would have been fine.

Of course if any joe blow "hook up dr" writes a script doesnt make it okay. I thought that was obvious.

Since JDS has come out with nothing its obvious he was most likely cheating.

More like get to the bottom of this...
anabolic-steroids.jpg

He's getting emotional and teary-eyed when confronted with allegations of him cheating, cuz he knows they aren't true. And he blinks. What's the big deal?
he is a cheat just like 99% of the competitors who are caught with something out there.

i dont care tho. i wish they stopped testing. that would somewhat even the playingfield

Or maybe he has a cardiovascular medical condition.

Wouldn't he know why it was in his system if it was for a medical reason?

It's commonly used for High Blood Pressure.

Commonly.

According to www.drugs.com: Hydrochlorothiazide is also used to treat fluid retention in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, or kidney disorders, or edema caused by taking steroids or estrogen.

Everybody is on steroids. HAHAHA

Do we really not feel that Hunt has some argument based on the fact he's not getting a rematch versus the higher-ranked Werdum while the guy who just lost to him gets that fight?

If he was taking it for a condition, he would have already contacted USADA and let them know about it. Unless he is an idiot.

So basically he was taking a bunch of steroids and masking it with a diuretic?
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. If you are on steroids, it comes up you are on steroids.

Is that not dick pills then?

Remember before JDS vs Cain 3 when he went on about how he was using 'science' in his training ;)

Maybe I am just an eternal optimist but my gut tells me Junior is not a cheater.

or edema caused by taking steroids or estrogen.

Everybody is on steroids. HAHAHA[/QUOTE]

you're on steroids

people on here are saying usada is ruining the sport, the only fight of import that was ever cancelled was jones Cormier and then that eventually happened and it was still spectacular

Anyway, people seem to think usada don't know what they are doing and that nice guy jds could never have cheated...

But.... why would a high level athlete take a questionable supplement? Why wouldn't he have done a quick search for safe for sport supplements like i did?

He got popped because he he has lupus

20141213100918_IMG_2840.JPG

Back