JDS tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide.

What is funny is when someone gets flagged by USADA the whole world before finding out what it is automatically screams steroids but their are many banned substances that help you cut weight or burn fat that are not steroids. Jon Jones was flagged for estrogen blockers so was Chael Sonnen and all I hear is TRT for Chael and steroids for jones and neither had actual steroids in their system. The blockers might be used in conjunction with steroids but until you have a failed test you can't accuse.

There's so much wrong factually with your post. Actually, we can. Here, watch me do it: Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones are both steroid users. Chael admits it; Jones denies it.

It seems like JDS should have had Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me" playing in the background of that message.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

like furosemide? good for weight cutting, not sure if its a ped, i assume not

Fighter tested positive for dhjso3hj5^kh&%213

Let me read about it and pretend like i understand wtf it means.

What is funny is when someone gets flagged by USADA the whole world before finding out what it is automatically screams steroids but their are many banned substances that help you cut weight or burn fat that are not steroids. Jon Jones was flagged for estrogen blockers so was Chael Sonnen and all I hear is TRT for Chael and steroids for jones and neither had actual steroids in their system. The blockers might be used in conjunction with steroids but until you have a failed test you can't accuse.
{<huh}
Chael got busted for everything, HGH, EPO, AI, and even HCG. He literally popped for more shit than anyone, ever. Jones lied about it and faked a packing receipt that had the drug he failed for. If thats not proving guilt, what it?

why ban if 90% of fighters take them?
bring PRIDE back!!!!!

Can you not use logic and read. If JDS was diagnosed with high blood pressure and would have told the USADA he would have been fine.

Of course if any joe blow "hook up dr" writes a script doesnt make it okay. I thought that was obvious.

Since JDS has come out with nothing its obvious he was most likely cheating.
You should probably read posts before you go off on people for not reading. Did I mention JDS? No. Did I say this applied to him? No. It was clearly a general comment on whether a prescription is enough to prevent you from getting flagged for a doing violation. It isn't. Even if it's from a legit doctor for a legit condition, there are ample cases in USADA's sanctions list where people still get banned. You need a TUE.

Fuck off with the attitude. Don't blame me if you're an idiot.

Last edited:

LMAO @ thinking Chael only popped for estrogen blockers. Bruh....

Yeah you can accuse, that's why there banned as they point very strongly towards steroid use.

Chael's entire reason for being on estrogen blockers was because he'd been on TRT. So yes, we know he was on steroids. The hard thing to explain is why he failed for EPO at the same time (while coaching TUF), which isn't a PCT drug. Or why he failed for testosterone before he had a TRT TUE (first Anderson fight).

You do realize that TRT stands for testosterone replacement therapy, right? That it involves getting testosterone injections? That testosterone is an anabolic steroid? And that all other anabolic steroids are essentially trying to mimic some or all of testosterone's effects on the body?

Chael was absolutely on steroids. We know this both because he failed tests for them, and HE FUCKING TOLD US HE WAS ON THEM. As for whether he needed them due to hypogonadism... it's strange that he's still fighting without them (presumably).

Last edited:
Well, since it's 'just' a diuretic, I would guess he will receive 1 year at most, no?

So what is his excuse?

"I was just trying to make weight' is, sadly, not possible. XD

Well, since it's 'just' a diuretic, I would guess he will receive 1 year at most, no?

"I was just trying to make weight' is, sadly, not possible. XD
Yea, diuretics get you a year, barring aggravating (multiple substances or an attempt to conceal) or mitigating (contaminated meds or supps) circumstances.

There's so much wrong factually with your post. Actually, we can. Here, watch me do it: Chael Sonnen and Jon Jones are both steroid users. Chael admits it; Jones denies it.
They were both caught with estrogen blockers which is used after cycling off steroids which I said but did they get caught with Growth Hormone or anabolic steroids?
No
By tha way who made you or anybody else in this forum judge and jury?

No clue what that is but he's a damned no good cheater

They were both caught with estrogen blockers which is used after cycling off steroids which I said but did they get caught with Growth Hormone or anabolic steroids?
No
By tha way who made you or anybody else in this forum judge and jury?

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about, especially when it comes to Chael.

Back