JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON (Cancelled at Amazon)

Will definitely watch.

JCVD is awesome and it's going to be cool to see him get to do something that's not typical STV action stuff.

Have you seen his reality show Behind closed doors?

It's mostly banal, but there are some hilarious JC moments, I'll see if I can find em on youtube or something...

I remember watching it at like 1-2am on occasions thinking, what am I doing with my life???

Update: October 19, 2017

Official Trailer for JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON, Premieres Dec. 15 on Amazon

Jean-Claude Van Johnson stars global martial arts & film sensation Jean-Claude Van Damme playing "Jean-Claude Van Damme," a global martial arts & film sensation, also operating under the simple alias of "Johnson" as the world's most dangerous undercover operative. Unhappily retired, a chance encounter lures him back into the game, forcing him to confront the greatest enemy he’s ever faced. Premieres on Amazon Prime December 15.

Legit lost.

Holy fuck, was that Tait punching him?

Have you seen his reality show Behind closed doors?

It's mostly banal, but there are some hilarious JC moments, I'll see if I can find em on youtube or something...

I remember watching it at like 1-2am on occasions thinking, what am I doing with my life???

I have seen it actually. It was interesting.

JCVD is the king!

Well JCVD was the best thing he's done in years so a riff on that has promise.

I'd prefer pathos to comedy but eh.

December has some decent new shows getting released. This and Happy! It's nice seeing new shit for a change.

Remind me, if we have Amazon prime, we can watch all these shows, right?

This looks funny as hell.

Update: October 19, 2017

Official Trailer for JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON, Premieres Dec. 15 on Amazon

Jean-Claude Van Johnson stars global martial arts & film sensation Jean-Claude Van Damme playing "Jean-Claude Van Damme," a global martial arts & film sensation, also operating under the simple alias of "Johnson" as the world's most dangerous undercover operative. Unhappily retired, a chance encounter lures him back into the game, forcing him to confront the greatest enemy he’s ever faced. Premieres on Amazon Prime December 15.

That looks fucking awesome!<Lmaoo><45>

Did anyone ever watch that J.C.V.D movie? How was it?

Bump.

First season consisting of 6 episodes now available.

Hey Adam, it's Felicia.
Hey Mike, it's Felicia.
Hey Adam, it's Felicia.
And then you know I give a fuck cause I'm Felicia

Update: January 17, 2018

JEAN-CLAUDE VAN JOHNSON Cancelled at Amazon After One Season

DMmhJIKVQAAyK1i.jpg

Damn, one and done huh?

That's a shame since it's pretty good. But on the other hand, it doesn't really feel like a show that is going to run for multiple seasons.

At least we got what we got.

First the Mist now this wtf? I swear if they cancel Happy! after the first season I'm going to flip.

Back