Jedrzejczyk on UFC 223 loss to Namajunas: Even Dana White and Rose's coach said I won.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“Even Rose’s coach said after the verdict that I won that fight,” Jedrzejczyk told PolsatSport.pl, as translated by Bartek Stachura. She again brought up the disparity in total number of strikes for both of them as “proof” that she should’ve won.

“Numbers don’t lie. Commission in New York is very young. They are still learing how to score fights,” Joanna said. “Dana White was also a little bit disgusted by the scoring.”

Jedrzejczyk also went on to say that she will be meeting with the UFC brass about her next move soon. Moving up to flyweight isn’t completely out of the question, but she mainly wants a trilogy with Namajunas, whether it happens immediately, or after she picks up one more win at strawweight.

For what it’s worth, at least publicly, Dana White didn’t mention or show any “disgust” about the scoring, and thought it was a pretty close fight.

“Rose looked incredible. If you look at how much she has grown since the Ultimate Fighter, she looked amazing tonight,” White said during the UFC 223 post-fight press conference. “Joanna did too. It was a great fight. I had it 2-2 going into the last round.”

It is also worth noting that 18 out of the 22 media members compiled by MMA Decisions scored it for Namajunas. The three official judges had it 49-46 for Namajunas, while the majority from the media had it 48-47, also for Rose.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Oookay. Time to let it go JJ.

I was one of the few defending her after the first fight when she got knocked out and said she didn't tap. I thought it was because she hadn't watched the tape back yet, just got ktfo'd, and probably didn't remember if she did or not. Benefit of the doubt type thing.

I'm now willing to admit I was wrong and she probably would have said she didn't tap no matter what.

Last edited:
boogeywoman needs to disappear from the abyss she came from

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You won. And you didn't tap in the first fight.

Some things are hard to accept, it's kind of sad to see this get to delusional levels as people will just make fun of her for it.

Belief in yourself does not come from changing what happened, it's about accepting that you can improve.

Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg

I had her winning, but she didn’t clearly and decisively win. Neither did Rose so neither can bitch about the decision of a toss up fight.

never-ending cycle of excuses. get that shit outta here.

Girl stfu, they were probably just being nice to you after the fight. The fight you lost.

JJ seems like she is in a high level of denial. The question is did Rose' corner tell her she won the fight? If they didn't she may need some counseling. That's a pretty big lie.

Never really was impressed with Joanna. Claudia was on her way to beating her before she gassed and I thought she ran the whole time vs. Andrade

Oookay. Time to let it go JJ.

I was one of the few defending her after the first fight when she got knocked out and said she didn't tap because she hadn't watched the tape back yet, just got ktfo'd, and probably didn't remember if she did or not. Benefit of the doubt type thing.

I'm now willing to admit I was wrong and she probably would have said she didn't tap no matter what.
Same here, i felt like she didn't remember it but if she has watched it and still think that... I don't know.

I used to be a fan, and i don't care if she wins or loses, but to be as toxic and sink as low as she did towards Rose, and then deny her the wins too, not cool.

Back