Jeff Horn vs Crawford in play for April 2018 in MSG

Horn might edge him out on size and strength but I don't see him beating Crawford in a 12-rounder

I thought it would be kind of cool if Bud went over there and took it from him, but my guess if that Arum doesn't care about promoting Crawford in Australia and would rather build up his US fan base.

i'm not sold on crawford yet, but he will bury horn.

Do they allow for excessive headbutting in Vegas? If so, Horn by HeadTKO.

I thought it would be kind of cool if Bud went over there and took it from him, but my guess if that Arum doesn't care about promoting Crawford in Australia and would rather build up his US fan base.

Queensland was probably a lot less willing to fork over a bunch of cash for anyone other than Pacquiao. A lot of people saw Horn/Pacquiao, so if Crawford really does a job on him (which he likely will), it could increase his exposure a fair bit. I'm not really holding out much hope that Crawford will ever be a PPV draw, though.

i hate arum! tc gonna lite horn the fk up

Then TR gets the WBO belt (probably TC, Horn loses), and PBC has the other three and there will NEVER be a total unification. Seen this before...

Then TR gets the WBO belt (probably TC, Horn loses), and PBC has the other three and there will NEVER be a total unification. Seen this before...

You don't think Spence/Crawford or the less likely Thurman/Crawford will EVER get made?

Not sold on Crawford yet? What are you waiting for?
sorry, that was a pretty stupid statement on my part. what i meant to say was i'm not sold on him being a p4p king, he's clearly a beastly fighter.

What happened to Australia? Crawford's fought most of his battles in middle-of-nowhere Nebraska. Thought he was travelling to Australia for this one.

You don't think Spence/Crawford or the less likely Thurman/Crawford will EVER get made?

Really doubt it.

Would I want to see those names fight each other several times? Of course. Emphatically. Way too doubtful about it though.

Really doubt it.

Would I want to see those names fight each other several times? Of course. Emphatically. Way too doubtful about it though.

Thurman/Spence is going to happen unless one of the two gets upset in a tuneup. After that, the winner vs. Crawford (assuming Crawford gets by Horn easily, which he should) will be one of the biggest fights to make in boxing (perhaps the biggest fight to make at that time). I'm pretty confident it will happen, seeing as Crawford and Spence, at least, have never showed any hesitation to fight the best or drag their feet in negotiation. It's not like Spence or Crawford can continue to fight lesser fighters for $10 or $20+ million as Mayweather and Pacquiao could afford to do back in the day. There are definitely fewer hurdles to making this fight happen.

It's not necessarily about the fights, but it is about the promoters. Arum and Haymon don't play well together. I just don't see Spence and Crawford ever fighting each other. To clarify, I would love to see that fight.

Apparently both fighters agreed on the $$$$

Queensland was probably a lot less willing to fork over a bunch of cash for anyone other than Pacquiao. A lot of people saw Horn/Pacquiao, so if Crawford really does a job on him (which he likely will), it could increase his exposure a fair bit. I'm not really holding out much hope that Crawford will ever be a PPV draw, though.
Those open air events really look amazing, especially when all the seats are packed.

So this is happening in Vegas? Is there any other major fight in Vegas in late March or April at this point???

Back