Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

If you think incompetence is justification for a special prosecutor than I'm wasting my time on an imbecile.

They needed a Special prosecutor because Trump fired Comey and put Sessions and Rosentsein in a position where they had to recuse themselves.

Keep dancing

Instead of your wall of text why not point out where I'm wrong with the actual transcript. Trump did ask for his loyalty in a one on one meeting. What he meant by loyalty is up to interpretation.

He also said he "hoped" Flynn wouldn't be pursued further and that he was a good guy. Again not obstruction.

He also said he found no evidence of wrongdoing by trump and trump never instructed him to stop the investigation.

All the shit I just wrote is accurate.

The mental gymnastics.....

Instead of your wall of text why not point out where I'm wrong with the actual transcript. Trump did ask for his loyalty in a one on one meeting. What he meant by loyalty is up to interpretation.

He also said he "hoped" Flynn wouldn't be pursued further and that he was a good guy. Again not obstruction.

He also said he found no evidence of wrongdoing by trump and trump never instructed him to stop the investigation.

All the shit I just wrote is accurate.

Hey pollock. ... which one of these are wrong. Tell me in your own words not copy and paste.

Sessions probably is not willing to do anything considering his position is, shall we say, tenable?

Hey pollock. ... which one of these are wrong. Tell me in your own words not copy and paste.

Lol you're facts are just you conceding my points with weak attempts to downplay them.

Like I said before. Your dick tuck has been noted.

The facts are the investigation was bipartisan and is turning up results.

It came about because (as Trump admitted) he wanted the Russia investigations stopped (and the facts show he specifically wanted Mueller and himself to be removed from the investigation).

Sessions had already tipped his Russia card and had to recuse himself and Rosenstein had to recuse himself because Trump wanted him to justify firing Coney.

And as far as "Trump can fire him for any reason"....

If you ask an employee out on a date on Monday and get rejected and process to fire her on Tuesday..... you're going to find yourself in a bit of a pickle.

Keep swinging kiddo.

Lol you're facts are just you conceding my points with weak attempts to downplay them.

Like I said before. Your dick tuck has been noted.

The facts are the investigation was bipartisan and is turning up results.

It came about because (as Trump admitted) he wanted the Russia investigations stopped (and the facts show he specifically wanted Mueller and himself to be removed from the investigation).

Sessions had already tipped his Russia card and had to recuse himself and Rosenstein had to recuse himself because Trump wanted him to justify firing Coney.

And as far as "Trump can fire him for any reason"....

If you ask an employee out on a date on Monday and get rejected and process to fire her on Tuesday..... you're going to find yourself in a bit of a pickle.

Keep swinging kiddo.

Right you cannot. Funny thing is you have wasted our time (mostly yours) writing these long posts that say nothing, and you can't refute four simple points that came straight from comeys mouth.

Right you cannot. Funny thing is you have wasted our time (mostly yours) writing these long posts that say nothing, and you can't refute four simple points that came straight from comeys mouth.

How far does it go back?

No one is disputing that the doj has the authority Mr scarecrow. The question is whether it was reasonable which you admitted it was not which was my entire point. Case closed, have a nice day.

I didnt said that.

I said that a president firing someone isnt grounds for a special investigation.

The cause of the firing though, could certainly be.

Back