Jeff Sessions: 'Not enough basis' for special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton

When you guys say Trump bots, do you mean actual programmatic bots, or just fucking idiots who support Trump?

Idiots who support Trump. It's so ridiculous to the extent they support i sometimes think they have to be bots

pretty sure he is. Obama had loretta lynch.

463.jpg

Idiots who support Trump. It's so ridiculous to the extent they support i sometimes think they have to be bots

Well, I think you’re onto something there. But they may either be Russians or covert white supremacists who al kind of descended on this place once the election was in full swing. Either way, there was a definite concerted effort by some vested interest that made their members joint sherdog, and other message boards I’m sure, and post all kinds of propaganda aimed at swaying voters who were on the fence to vote for Trump.

Sessions has to worry about the career Justice Department officials who know it's bullshit - so he has to walk the tightrope placating Trump and the crazies without alienating himself from the men and women he works with every day.

This is all very delicious and still I hate it.

congrats?
I lost any faith (not that I had any) in anything happening to HRC after the email bullshit
this was all evident when Comey said 'we can't prove intent' when in fact you LITERALLY cannot violate OpSec w/o intent. That is impossible, we all do annual training to maintain the security clearance to combat THAT VERY ISSUE, and i'd be fired tomorrow if I did that in my current role as a government employee

why would these other issues be any different?

it's also astonishing to me, and this goes both ways, but clearly for the GOP on this note..
that so many people get away w/ 'I don't recall' as a legit answer during sworn testimony

if that is really true, perhaps the age factor/memory is one reason why people so old shouldn't be serving in positions like that.

Or, they are just blatantly lying (which is likely the case), which is even worse

it's also astonishing to me, and this goes both ways, but clearly for the GOP on this note..
that so many people get away w/ 'I don't recall' as a legit answer during sworn testimony

if that is really true, perhaps the age factor/memory is one reason why people so old shouldn't be serving in positions like that.

Or, they are just blatantly lying (which is likely the case), which is even worse

Agreed. These heading aren't conducive to getting any real information. I mean the senators get 5 minutes each to ask questions?? What the hell are you supposed to learn in 5 minutes. Then they get cut off. It's all kind of a show

congrats?
I lost any faith (not that I had any) in anything happening to HRC after the email bullshit
this was all evident when Comey said 'we can't prove intent' when in fact you LITERALLY cannot violate OpSec w/o intent. That is impossible, we all do annual training to maintain the security clearance to combat THAT VERY ISSUE, and i'd be fired tomorrow if I did that in my current role as a government employee

why would these other issues be any different?

There is a difference between firing and criminal prosecution.

For criminal prosecution the standard they need to prove is that she intended to leak them, not merely that she was negligent.

This happened during the hearing.

Jeffries: in October you testified 'I don't recall 29 times'

Sessions: I have no idea

Jeffries: in June under oath you testified 'I don't recall' 36 times. Is that correct?

Sessions: I don't know.

Jeffries: You testified 'I don't recall' (or similar) 20 times today.

Jeffries: In an interview (re: Hilary) you stated "intentional failure to remember can constitute a criminal act"

This is all very delicious and still I hate it.

You might like this one.

GUTIERREZ:"I propose we simply go to the President and former Secretary of State and ask them both to resign. I'll go to Hilary Clinton, you can go to Donald Trump, and we'll tell them both to resign. Then we can move on, as a nation, from an election that just never seems to end. Now, I did google organizations that Hilary Clinton leads, and it came out ZERO, so I'm not quite sure what you're gonna get her to resign from, 'cause she doesn't appear to be in charge of ANYTHING. Last time I checked, she got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump, but she lost the election. So I don't know, why don't we move on and look at the nation.

You might like this one.

GUTIERREZ:"I propose we simply go to the President and former Secretary of State and ask them both to resign. I'll go to Hilary Clinton, you can go to Donald Trump, and we'll tell them both to resign. Then we can move on, as a nation, from an election that just never seems to end. Now, I did google organizations that Hilary Clinton leads, and it came out ZERO, so I'm not quite sure what you're gonna get her to resign from, 'cause she doesn't appear to be in charge of ANYTHING. Last time I checked, she got 3 million more votes than Donald Trump, but she lost the election. So I don't know, why don't we move on and look at the nation.
Such a circus lol.

check the sig imo

You might like this one.

I think the GOP had planned on a bunch of frivolous investigations assuming that Clinton would win (they as much as admitted that), and then when it didn't happen, they didn't want to let them go. Surprising win for rule of law here, but it's still chilling to see Republicans who seem to want to criminalize political opposition to Republicans.

I think the GOP had planned on a bunch of frivolous investigations assuming that Clinton would win (they as much as admitted that), and then when it didn't happen, they didn't want to let them go. Surprising win for rule of law here, but it's still chilling to see Republicans who seem to want to criminalize political opposition to Republicans.

I'd like to think that if their was no Russia Investigation this wouldn't be happening.

Right after the election it looked like Trump was pivoting on Clinton but then the Flynn came up dirty and Trump realized he had no policy and hired a bunch of clowns. so he went back to what the people loved, attacking Clinton.

Congress hasn't been able to pass anything with a majority so all they have left is attacking Clinton.

It's disgusting

This happened during the hearing.

Jeffries: in October you testified 'I don't recall 29 times'

Jeffries: in June under oath you testified 'I don't recall' 36 times. Is that correct?

Sessions: I don't know.

Jeffries: You testified 'I don't recall' (or similar) 20 times today.

Jeffries: In an interview (re: Hilary) you stated "intentional failure to remember can constitute a criminal act"
Clown shoes

I'd like to think that if their was no Russia Investigation this wouldn't be happening.

Right after the election it looked like Trump was pivoting on Clinton but then the Flynn came up dirty and Trump realized he had no policy and hired a bunch of clowns. so he went back to what the people loved, attacking Clinton.

Congress hasn't been able to pass anything with a majority so all they have left is attacking Clinton.

It's disgusting

They passed some Russia sanctions . . .

Back