Jeffrey Dean Morgon not believable as Negan

I don't think his size is an issue here. It's the writing. All he talks about is dick, balls, ass, piss and shit. Seriously that's 80% of his vocabulary..

Size means nothing when it comes to leadership and getting others to follow you. Charisma is a huge factor which he definitely has.

Just because Rollins is 5'8 he can't be intimidating? Uh huh...watch him in Sons of Anarchy.
Never said that that fucker Henry Rollins was intimidating in his prime. but Negan was a huge tall burly guy, like Dean Morgan in The Watchmen he was a legit 230-240 at 6 foot 3 in that role and that was what I expected when thinking Negan he had the sick humor down the random moments of rage out of nowhere.

I have no clue why Jeffrey Dean Morgan stayed skinny for his role as Negan, he looks frail its like he lost all muscle and has nerve damage he can barely walk and move his arms, his pants which are slim fit are baggy, and its like the wind can push him over, nothing like the capable physical intimidation of the comics.

He lost over 40 pounds for Texas Rising, yet he didn't bother bulking up for Negan. I thought he was method, He could easily put that weight back on just a few months in the gym he was a former college athlete so the muscle memory is there to put he size on.

I heard he only eats one meal a day.

I'm not disagreeing but think it's worth mentioning directors really can do a great job of making smaller dudes look normal size / bigger.
The guy who plays Gus Fring in breaking bad is only 171cm tops, yet he never comes across as short.
oh I agree

Look at Tom Hardy he is only 5 foot 8 yet he played Bane who was supposed to be like 6 foot 5 or something like that.

Thats why he was always an asshole

Little mans syndrome

PS Rollins is/was an asshole

Loved him on Z Nation though

I was reading another message board and some people think he killed his friend, and blamed it on black men they said that Rollins is a closet gay and his friend rejected him and he was scared he would tell people he tried to kiss him

they never caught the killers either in crowded as venice

later in Rollins monologue talking about his friends death he said something that we were so close people thought we were gay it was almost like he was releasing something to the public to admit to something without getting caught

Im thinking it could be true

Rollins has never been married, never seen with a girl, dude had that alpha look to him and he was never banging out bad bitches, I guarantee you any straight guy who looked like Rollins in his prime was a famous rocker would be a pussy magnet they would be in heaven every night

Yea, I realized JDM is extremely skinny! I didn't notice until he had that leather jacket off. He's one of those people who can hide it well due to a wide frame. It's a zombie apocalypse though so it makes sense in the context of the show I guess.

Besides, GTA Trevor is skinny as hell too, so it'd be pretty even, I say.

Ogg is also Bob Giovanni he is pretty muscular

Steven Ogg who played Simon is a lean strong ass mofo he might be skinny but he is built strong, big muscular forearms too. JDM is just skinny with no muscle to him, dude fucked his body up bad he killed all his muscles they ate themselves up for fuel JDM looks like he can barely stand up or lift his arms up too he makes skinny jeans look like baggy jeans
hqdefault.jpg

Krpma8Db2yrMVeJpWzfwY5.png

He lost over 40 pounds for Texas Rising and never bothered putting back the weight.

He would have been perfect if you were to cast him when he was in The Watchmen years ago before the drastic weight loss, he was 240 pounds at 6 foot 3
now he is 175 pounds with skinny arms.

He played the Comedian this is what Negan is supposed to be like vicious and physically imposing not an anorexic guy.

3dB9.gif

watchmen-lg.jpg

Teu Comedian was awesome. Watchmen is To this day the best superhero movie.

Ogg is also Bob Giovanni he is pretty muscular

Steven Ogg who played Simon is a lean strong ass mofo he might be skinny but he is built strong, big muscular forearms too. JDM is just skinny with no muscle to him, dude fucked his body up bad he killed all his muscles they ate themselves up for fuel JDM looks like he can barely stand up or lift his arms up too he makes skinny jeans look like baggy jeans
hqdefault.jpg

Krpma8Db2yrMVeJpWzfwY5.png

You're right. I feel bad underestimating him because he's those lean strong guys like myself and we often get slept on, so to speak; whereas dudes with more baby fat or wider frames appear stronger.

His yuckety hyuck hyuck personality was enough to make me stop watching.

In this thread we’ve established that either a more muscular JDM or a taller Rollins could make a pretty damn good Negan.

I guess that means that a short JDM and a skinny Rollins would make terrible Negans.

In this thread we’ve established that either a more muscular JDM or a taller Rollins could make a pretty damn good Negan.

I guess that means that a short JDM and a skinny Rollins would make terrible Negans.
No we've established that some dudes are obsessed with mens physique and also expect some sort of superhero character in a fucking zombie apocalypse..

I don't think his size is an issue here. It's the writing. All he talks about is dick, balls, ass, piss and shit. Seriously that's 80% of his vocabulary..

Size means nothing when it comes to leadership and getting others to follow you. Charisma is a huge factor which he definitely has.

Ya, look at all the leaders. THey aren't big and strong.

Rick = smallish, leadership from being a cop
Gregory = old weasel man politician
Maggie = woman, though physically tough
Ezekiel = small with a pet tiger and talked like a drama student
Jadis = woman who was just crazy
Terminus = small, young dude Garrith
Alexandria - small woman
Woodbury = Govna'.....he was pretty big I guess but not hulk or anything.

etc. So ya. Most of the leaders weren't huge strong men. They had charisma and good ideas. Though this thread is saying a fight between Negan and Simon......I believe Simon wins. The dude is ripped. But size doesn't always win if there is skill and dirty tactics.

It isn't everything but it's definitely a factor. Everything about you physically has a subconscious influence on others.

The average U.S. President height is roughly 5'11. The average winner is 1.0 inch (2.5 cm) taller than the loser. Only 2 incumbents were shorter than average.

I always felt he was a little over the top, but when he quoted Flair he instantly became my favorite character.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is very skinny.

Trevor via first round TKO.

Although JDM did pump de iron for Watchmen, much of what was seen was him in a well-made muscle suit. There's pics Zack Snyder released that showed how they made JDM buffed.

Update: Found it.

n01eaolmr5ly.png

I caught a few episodes with him in it. I don't watch the show religiously. I thought he was just annoying.

Back