Jemele Hill ‏- Hardy’s history with domestic violence unfortunately makes him a fit in this sport

She is a disingenuous shithead who tries to build her brand by peing provacative, she's like Colin Cowherd only not quite as arrogant.
She's far worse, at least cowherd doesn't make every little thing about race and politics. He says some ridiculous stuff but he sticks to sport's

He may beat up women and children but at least he also picks on someone his own size too

Touche'. However, she left her host job at SportsCenter to work for The Undefeated. Basically, a death sentence within the company.
She took a HUGE salary and visibility hit for her remarks
Just admit you were wrong about her getting fired, and leave it at that. Damn. Have some dignity.

She is not wrong. There is also an insidious undercurrent of bigotry. Especially with the fanbase.

The reason I stopped watching the evening SportsCenter… but he is a legit young prospect and could make them money.

The reason I stopped watching the evening SportsCenter… but he is a legit young prospect and could make them money.
I'm still not sold. He flew 5 ft back when lane landed a Jab. That fight was first one to land was going to win. He landed first

She is a liberal who cares what she has to say

I never liked her. Literally change the channel instantly whenever I see her.

<{clintugh}>

Jemele Hill is a Senior correspondent and columnist for The Undefeated. She takes a couple shots at MMA in this article. What are your thoughts on this? I don't like her take on MMA and was never a fan of her work on ESPN.

are you pwd cm punk @Frank

I'm confused

@Minotauro Rex

is he?

They're prize fighters, they aren't running to be the next pope.

She's not a good person, a quick google search will show this. I think it's sad that she exploits people to make money for herself. She's the female version of Shaun King, except she's actually black.

Everytime I think of Jemele Hill I think of a vinegar smell for some reason.

Damn a knew she was a racist POS, but defending a serial senior fucking citizen rapist is a new low. Fuck this bitch.
She's a typical reactionary like a lot of these "social justice" types...they're mad at the world, people, anyone they feel who wrongs them and just pissed off people in General

Latching on to a cause where they can act like stark raving lunatics under the guise of a positive cause is just a way still have the anger issue/unbalanced psyche and be accepted by normal society

Jemele Hill is a Senior correspondent and columnist for The Undefeated. She takes a couple shots at MMA in this article. What are your thoughts on this? I don't like her take on MMA and was never a fan of her work on ESPN.

The Nazi tattoo guy with the real Asian and Black friend is like, "whew".

Can’t stand this fish eyed fool of a whatever it is she does

If anyone knows her personally tell her I said bring me my ham and cheese sandwich with no crust cut diagonally with a side of cool ranch Doritos

Let's just start executing everyone that liberals don't like. It's fair, right?

So War Machine should be allowed to fight again?

Multiple offenses guy and he’s in jail.

But when he gets out after 36 years he def deserves a 6th chance imo

He’ll have paid his debt to society so what’s your problem?

Back