Jemele Hill ‏- Hardy’s history with domestic violence unfortunately makes him a fit in this sport

She is a disingenuous shithead who tries to build her brand by peing provacative, she's like Colin Cowherd only not quite as arrogant.

Yeah Cowherd is pretty arrogant but at least he's smart enough to stay away from social and political issues. He knows that will sink his audience faster than him getting a DUI or assaulting someone.

Where are all these SJWs when Bill Clinton's accusers speak up? Hypocrites....

I actually liked Jemele Hill when she hosted His and Hers on ESPN2. It was a 'small' show but she had great chemistry with Michael Smith and they actually had some funny ass skits (Step Brothers and Anchorman). The article she wrote raised some valid points tho.

I don't know what happened to her these last few years. She always would give her hot takes every now and then on social and political issues but know she has jumped on the SJW bandwagon with people like that fraud Shaun King which is not good company to keep. ESPN thought Jemele would be a big hit on S6 giving her millions of dollars and the show didn't last a year due to failing ratings. People can say it was because of her Trump comments but the show was just a disaster. ESPN thought being popular on social media made you popular on television.

Anyway, I never liked Greg Hardy even when he played for my Cowboys. But the man has a right to earn a living. I guess Hill and many like her don't want him making money in the UFC but rather seem him as a janitor at a local high school who's trying to 'turn his life around.' Hardy can have a job but they don't want him to be really successful.

If he serves his sentence, and was able to fight, he should have the opportunity.
Hell be approximately 112 yrs old
I'd fight a 107 year old War Machine...for free

She's not wrong, but you can say the same for the NFL and other sports. Hell, you can say that about any job period.

Abusers can be everywhere.

Exactly. Look at the US President... being in a place of power or success in any field doesn't require that you be a decent human being.

Hill hasn’t been relevant for a while. All she does is the show with Lebetard and his dad

Jemele Hill is a Senior correspondent and columnist for The Undefeated. She takes a couple shots at MMA in this article. What are your thoughts on this? I don't like her take on MMA and was never a fan of her work on ESPN.

She’s a joke.

Hate giving her attention cause she’s an attention whore.

She’s dumb but not dumb enough to believe half the shit she says

Someone should set Tyrone Woodly up with this gal, match made in heaven!

Lol the NFL's arrest rate is much higher than the rest of society.

With her still working for ESPN(saw her on "around the horn" this week) & the soon to be UFC/ESPN deal, is she trying to get fired?

Lol no wonder ESPN has turned to shit. They wanted her to be the face of sportscenter

Greg Hardy had all charges dropped

these people want to hang a black man on hearsay and deny him any opportunity at rehabilitation

#freegreghardy

I have never even heard of her. Took me about 3 seconds to confirm that I don't give a shit about her or her half baked opinions.

Jemele Hill is a Senior correspondent and columnist for The Undefeated. She takes a couple shots at MMA in this article. What are your thoughts on this? I don't like her take on MMA and was never a fan of her work on ESPN.

He played in nfl after his arrests. This is a bizarre double standard

Your regular SJW fake outrage tactics.
They give 0 fucks about MMA, it's al about getting a profit out of being a victim

He may beat up women and children but at least he also picks on someone his own size too
You can say he's a true equal opportunity guy

Nah fuck him.
From an optics standpoint i wouldn't allow him in the UFC but the more i think about it the less relevant it all becomes.

Naw. It's only insulting until you realize that it's actually a puff piece for Ray Rice. Rice can't get back into the NFL, while two other guys got a "second chance" in UFC and the CFL, and she doesn't think that's fair... except Rice could get a "second chance" in the UFC or the CFL, too, if he wanted. Apples and oranges.
Also rice bodied his fiancé..recorded...and drug her like an old blanket

Back