Jemele Hill suspended by ESPN

Good...
Frankly she should have been terminated for her comments about Trump being a white supremacist.

Disgusting. I will be boycotting ESPN for their blatant racism and sexism. She has the right to her opinion and ESPN wants to silence it. Well done ESPN, you white supremacist apologist bigoted channel.

Nice to know they're feeling it on their bottom line.

What a dumb broad. Ya lets call for a boycott of a team that your employer is partners with. Makes sense.

Good, I'm tired of listening to this dumb broad spout racist shit.... On top of knowing fuck all about anything not named Basketball.

The tables are turning so that finally the inmates are realizing they're not running the assylum. I mean she likely has her job due to various civil rights movements and their associated affirmative action to begin with. There are limits to how far as an underling you rule the roost so to speak. I've had to learn this the hard way sans affirmative action getting me to where I got.

Criminals get jacked by police, athlete decides to kneel instead of stand for archaic tradition of honoring national flag to make a statement about unfair treatment of criminals, Buffonish president makes dumb remark about kneelers, more athletes begin to kneel, this time because President is a white... supremacist? Chaos ensues.

Thanks for this Jihadi Colin.

Yeah, urging people to boycott the business of your employer's partner (for all intents and purposes) always ends well.

Should fire her now, because she wants to play the martyr and will make sure her "third strike" is something really political so you fire her and she gets to raise holy hell.

Her co-worker supporters should be pissed at her. They put themselves on the line by supporting her before and she burns them with this so soon.

If she doesn't want to be a sports reporter quit and get a job elsewhere reporting on current events and politics.

they keep having to repackage shows on ESPN one after the other after they fail, its funny they didn't fire her sooner

oh yea cause shes black, I guess

Here's some other things Jemele has written.

"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics."

“So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community, we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh.”

“I recently wrote a column saying that there is just as much evidence against Lance Armstrong as there is [against] Barry Bonds, and part of the reason there is this extraordinary benefit of the doubt extended to Lance is because he’s white."

I think if you made a Venn diagram of "wants to watch sports highlights" and "wants to be nagged at by hypersensitive SJWs" the intersecting area isn't big enough to warrant her bullshit being on tv

ESPN is soon gonna have to fill that quota hire's spot.

She should just talk about route running. At least Cam Newton will find that entertaining.

The tables are turning so that finally the inmates are realizing they're not running the assylum. I mean she likely has her job due to various civil rights movements and their associated affirmative action to begin with. There are limits to how far as an underling you rule the roost so to speak. I've had to learn this the hard way sans affirmative action getting me to where I got.
This is a weird post. Too many metaphors. Just say what you mean man.

I think if you made a Venn diagram of "wants to watch sports highlights" and "wants to be nagged at by hypersensitive SJWs" the intersecting area isn't big enough to warrant her bullshit being on tv
You do understand that players were kneeling and it pretty much became a non-issue until Trump decided to bring it up on the stump in Alabama though right? And then since it was dying down and not being talked about anymore Pence was sent to Indianapolis for his silly walk out stunt?

The WH is pushing this issue to the forefront more than any players were, or any reporters were.

Here's some other things Jemele has written.

"Rooting for the Celtics is like saying Hitler was a victim. It's like hoping Gorbachev would get to the blinking red button before Reagan. Deserving or not, I still hate the Celtics."

“So in a country where we have done everything possible to undermine the LGBTQ community, we are suddenly lecturing Islam on homophobia. Oh.”

“I recently wrote a column saying that there is just as much evidence against Lance Armstrong as there is [against] Barry Bonds, and part of the reason there is this extraordinary benefit of the doubt extended to Lance is because he’s white."

<{CMPALM}>

Man, she's rustled some feathers huh? You guys are too fucking hostile, maybe have a drink and chill out.

Back