Jennifer Connelly in The Rocketeer...

tenor.gif

Nuff said

She was much better when she had some puppy fat.

Jennifer Connelly in The Rocketeer...

One hot babe. She is still hot at 47 with 3 children. I remember her as a young girl in 'Labyrinth', 1986.
You know she had her breasts reduced right?

I liked how there was a resurgence of 40’s noir style movies in the late 80’s and early 90’s for my childhood

I was about 11 when that came out and she certainly made an impression on me.

The Rocketeer is a much underrated film.

She looked better in one of those movies where she was fully nude plopping her big natural soft titties down on her co-star while having sexual relations in front of the fireplace or behind a pile of garage crap.

Her boob shrinkage is one of the greatest Hollywood tragedies.

When I heard her talking about wearing a merkin for a fully nude scene wearing just a sash, then saw the vidcaps, I was disappointed. Could barely see anything.

Also disappointed seeing her pull her pants down to inject drugs near her pussy for her husband's movie. It wasn't an erection inducing scene, nor a nice showcase of the pussy.

I think there is some rule in Hollywood stating that women have to have a nasty bush in order to show their nude crotch in a movie. I don't think I have ever seen a shaved pussy in a Hollywood movie.

Edit: Rosario Dawson flashed her shaved pussy in the movie Trance.

I think there is some rule in Hollywood stating that women have to have a nasty bush in order to show their nude crotch in a movie. I don't think I have ever seen a shaved pussy in a Hollywood movie.

Edit: Rosario Dawson flashed her shaved pussy in the movie Trance.
and scarjo in that one movie.

Rocketeer's a great movie, and I really wanted to get Connelly pregnant.

tenor.gif

Nuff said

She was much better when she had some puppy fat.
I keep coming back to this thread. Not to see new posts. But to keep admiring this gif. Thank you Sir.

Back