RED SPARROW Starring Jennifer Lawrence (51% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Jennifer Lawrence is a Russian Spy in the First Trailer for RED SPARROW

Directed by Francis Lawrence, Red Sparrow stars Jennifer Lawrence, Joel Edgerton, Matthias Schoenaerts, Charlotte Rampling, Mary-Louise Parker and Jeremy Irons. In theaters March 2, 2018.

Obligatory GIF.

mystique-to-the-rescue-latest-x-men-apocalypse-clip-shows-nightcrawler-taking-on-angel-965140.gif

Lol

I expect her accent to be as good as Scarlett Johanssons' was in avengers

The world has seen her butthole.

Kinda heavy on the soft-core sexuality promotion for this one eh.. going for that angle I see.

Didn't Linda Hamilton do a movie like this way back in the 80's?

I have never seen any of that Hunger Games crap, but I like some of the director's other work, I Am Legend and Constantine, so I will probably give this a go. Worst-case scenario, I am stuck looking at J-Law for 2 hours. There are worse fates.

Update: January 8, 2018

Full Trailer for RED SPARROW Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Joel Edgerton

I wonder how the current political climate will effect the box office, since it's about a russian agent

It's time for her sex video, her acting is meh...

Last edited:
I’ll save my money and check out her butthole online...

Can't stand Lawrence. Couldn't they have gotten literally any other actress for this? Besides that, the movie does look interesting.

Kinda disappointed that we get this BEFORE a Black Widow movie.

I feel like this is the type of story that deserves a serious take. I wouldn't be excited to see the comedy/PG version.

Last edited:
Why is she doing this movie? It could have been the Black Widow origin film which will probably never get made...

Back