Jennifer Thompson (132 lbs female) - Benching 320 lbs RAW - Drug Free WOW

Impressive. Much more then myself is forsure.

AFAIK, with any truly elite athlete the answer to the question 'are they using PEDs' is 'probably, but not definitely'- pending a failed drugs test. You can qualify it slightly (in bigger and more competitive sports it might be a bit more likely) but that is basically it. Really not that much point asking or arguing.

It also seems that any competitive athlete using PEDs will also deny using PEDs. And that makes sense given that they can't really say "no comment", and "yes" even less. Then it would make sense that people would come back to them saying "You said you are drug free... really? Really? Can you say that again please?" and it becomes a thing. As long as they are not trashing their competitors, saying "I am drug free and they are all cheating bastards", it doesn't seem worth getting into.

tl;dr asking the question about any individual athlete is a complete waste of time, even if they periodically deny using.

Mike Booker (not drug tested) competed in bench press only where as Jennifer Thompson is a powerlifter. Jennifer ranks probably 2nd among men for the same weight class. Probably 1st for the drug free meet. The best pound for pound bencher is actually a woman. That's why it is hard to believe she is natural.
I've read an interview where she said she said she did bench-only for the first 10 years of competing, then she switched to full powerlifting; hence why her squat and deadlift is behind other females at her weight

I've read an interview where she said she said she did bench-only for the first 10 years of competing, then she switched to full powerlifting; hence why her squat and deadlift is behind other females at her weight

Yeah but 99.9% of the 132 male powerlifters weren't able to outbench her (natural woman).

Well, they should have tried harder then. *coming from a 170 lbs male who benches around 205

Back