Jeremy Piven's girlfriend weighs in on #MeToo

I’m sure plenty of people have quoted my post just to shit all over it. But those are likely the people who read that and think it’s directed at them. And there’s a reason. They know that’s exactly what they did.

All I want is for people to think critically and not have their minds made up to vilify any movement aimed at exposing racism, sexism, other isms, jism, etc., just because they are threatened by change and because a couple of bad actors used the movement nefariously.

Basically, most people including everyone on sherdog doesn’t have the brain power to evaluate something like #metoo on any basis other than “it’s good” or “it’s bad.”

Is there somewhat of an overreaction right now? Yes. Some people are taking it too far. But it also exposed a lot of bullshit that you wouldn’t want your daughter or wife to have to put up with - men using their position in the workplace to get away with sexually harassing women and sometimes assaulting them. And the culture of pervasiveness allowing it to happen.

But I knew as soon as it began that sherdoggers would be looking for the one illegitimate claim of harassment so they could justify turning their backs on the people who have a legitimate issue. Sherdoggers are afraid of women and afraid of anything that disrupts the status quo.

Half of sherdog strike me as angry, self-centered, racist misogynists, so nothing about this is a tremendous surprise.

Some of the pussies on this forum need a swift backhand - hiding behind their computers to mouth off their idiotic bias against the VICTIMS of sexual abuse because they found one or two false claims to fuel their vitriolic bitterness toward women.

I don't like how Sherdoggers are painting the #metoo movement with a broad brush. In response, I will paint Shedog with a broad brush.

Yea, that makes sense

I’m sure plenty of people have quoted my post just to shit all over it. But those are likely the people who read that and think it’s directed at them. And there’s a reason. They know that’s exactly what they did.

All I want is for people to think critically and not have their minds made up to vilify any movement aimed at exposing racism, sexism, other isms, jism, etc., just because they are threatened by change and because a couple of bad actors used the movement nefariously.

You're complaining about how all of Sherdog has vilified the #metoo movement because of a few false claims.

Yet you have vilified all of Sherdog for a few run ins you've had with ignorant people.

Don't complain about something while specifically doing exactly what you're complaining about. That's called hypocrisy. You are no better than anyone else here, despite how much smarter you think you are. I may not be as eloquent as a lot of the guys here but I can damn sure see some bullshit when I see it and you are full of it in this thread.

Did you bother to read some of the replies? It's not what you say it is at all. What you seem to be saying is, "You either support #metoo or you're a sexist."

I don't like how Sherdoggers are painting the #metoo movement with a broad brush. In response, I will paint Shedog with a broad brush.

Yea, that makes sense
#metoo

Did you bother to read some of the replies? It's not what you say it is at all. What you seem to be saying is, "You either support #metoo or you're a sexist."

That's basically been the calling card of the leftist SJW's the last few years. You're either with us or you're a racist, sexist, facist, rapist and anything else that ends in ist.

That's basically been the calling card of the leftist SJW's the last few years. You're either with us or you're a racist, sexist, facist, rapist and anything else that ends in ist.
The frustrating is that he made a claim, people then legitimately refuted his claim, and then he just treated it is as, "Well, I didn't read any of it, but since they bothered to argue with me, that's proof that they are all just a bunch of sexists and I was right. I'm out." No, that's not how discourse works. You make a claim, people challenge it, you defend it (assuming that your claim actually had any merit at all), and the conversation goes on from there. That kind of behavior is childish and really ignorant because the more inflammatory and wrong the claim is, the more responses that he's going to get, and the more he feels validated that "they are all just a bunch of sexists anyways."

She's great. More women should follow her lead and try that honesty for a change.

The frustrating is that he made a claim, people then legitimately refuted his claim, and then he just treated it is as, "Well, I didn't read any of it, but since they bothered to argue with me, that's proof that they are all just a bunch of sexists and I was right. I'm out." No, that's not how discourse works. You make a claim, people challenge it, you defend it (assuming that your claim actually had any merit at all), and the conversation goes on from there. That kind of behavior is childish and really ignorant because the more inflammatory and wrong the claim is, the more responses that he's going to get, and the more he feels validated that "they are all just a bunch of sexists anyways."

The only legitimate components of any of the responses add up to the trivial "some parts of it are good, some parts are bad".

The rest was the exact whining and complaining his post anticipated.

I don't think he owes any of you a response tbh.

The only legitimate components of any of the responses add up to the trivial "some parts of it are good, some parts are bad".

The rest was the exact whining and complaining his post anticipated.

I don't think he owes any of you a response tbh.

Anyone that disagrees is just whining and complaining.

You are doing exactly the ignorant and childish behavior that sub thug just talked about.

Anyone that disagrees is just whining and complaining.

You are doing exactly the ignorant and childish behavior that sub thug just talked about.

It took you 2000 words to say that you found #metoo annoying.

You expect people to read that AND respond to it?

I wouldn't.

My 16 year old daughter has a prom coming up. The school made us go to an assembly and sign documents as parents. If we didn’t, the kid can’t go. The assembly went over 2 things. Drinking/drugs, and sex. The first states that if the kid is drunk or high before or after the prom he is suspended, and kicked off any sports teams. The second was that is a sexual situation arises, and both parties have not verbally consented with a clear “yes I want to do this” it can be considered rape. So basically a guy has to continually ask “ Is this ok, do you want this”. Then before he puts it in he must again say “Do you consent to intercourse”. It also states that any form of sexual pressure can be considered harassment. I was blown away. My teen years were spent seeing how far I could go. Girls didn’t want to consent to messing around because they felt like sluts. They wanted the guy to do it, so the guilt was off....I’m not talking about if a girl was upset and outright said no....but like a giggle and a hand slap, until they finally gave in...

Lindsay's hotter.

693D68A0-7A2D-415C-B04B-5B79932CD419_zps8j4alfqx.jpeg

Still wood. Make her leave her sheet on her head too.

Back