Jeremy Piven's girlfriend weighs in on #MeToo

Okay would bang.

That's not even the best pic of her. I like this one better.

47F700A300000578-0-image-a-87_1515565617742.jpg

That's not even the best pic of her. I like this one better.

47F700A300000578-0-image-a-87_1515565617742.jpg

Piven has been banging hot chicks for years, I remember seeing him a few times in Santa Monica he always had a new chick by his arm, he probably been with over 100 women all hot all different types.

He banged out prime Sophia Vergara
jremy_piven3.jpg

look at this hot brunette
article-0-15EDF3E1000005DC-510_634x864.jpg

article-0-15EFAF7C000005DC-92_1024x615_large.jpg

He banged out January Jones
january-jones-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u77

Damn, you are like a bitter ass bitch. Well, not like one. You are one.
Says the bitchmade foolio living in a fantasy world where you need to carry a knife while walking. And start two threads on it trying to get justification. You sad, boy. Try reality for a while.

Is that JWow?

The only legitimate components of any of the responses add up to the trivial "some parts of it are good, some parts are bad".

The rest was the exact whining and complaining his post anticipated.

I don't think he owes any of you a response tbh.
Well, that's super reductionist. There is good and bad in everything, but all things do not have equal distributions of good and bad. A serial child rapist tilts overwhelmingly in the direction of bad, while Mother Theresa tilts overwhelmingly in the direction of good. So we just have to accept that #metoo is equal parts good and bad and move along? No, I think not.

Again, you're reducing a lot of well-thought replies to whining and complaining. You're doing the same thing as Jack.

I like her attitude she would def be a fun chick to hang with
she seems to be getting favourable comments ITT, but that's Sherdog for you, personally, even those few trying hard to be funny minutes, were unbearable for me, she'd be fun to hang out with,only if the alternative was hangin' with Lena Dunham.

Basically, most people including everyone on sherdog doesn’t have the brain power to evaluate something like #metoo on any basis other than “it’s good” or “it’s bad.”

Is there somewhat of an overreaction right now? Yes. Some people are taking it too far. But it also exposed a lot of bullshit that you wouldn’t want your daughter or wife to have to put up with - men using their position in the workplace to get away with sexually harassing women and sometimes assaulting them. And the culture of pervasiveness allowing it to happen.

But I knew as soon as it began that sherdoggers would be looking for the one illegitimate claim of harassment so they could justify turning their backs on the people who have a legitimate issue. Sherdoggers are afraid of women and afraid of anything that disrupts the status quo.

Wow such white knight.

Much brave.

Damn, Piven has lived a good life. I liked him when he was John Cusack's friend and a founding member of the MGTOW society...

Love that movie, i forgot piven was in there

She looks like Jon Bernthal starring in... The She-Punisher.

Punishera, maybe.

Ahhh... dick sucking comedy. Right in line with Miss Schumer.
Not if she made up her own jokes, based on the joke stealing Shumer thread (pretty much my whole education on the woman).

Last edited:
Back