Jeremy Piven's girlfriend weighs in on #MeToo

I googled for her images and she's got great knockers. :p
her knockers are fake, even without them Id still like to hang with her she is one of those down ass chicks who are cool and got your back.
She has that slut face

I thought Jeremy Piven was dating a sentient pile of axe body spray canisters.

Jeremy Piven fucking sucks and so does his girlfriend.

She at least has a good head of hair.

I think @Jack Reacheround is busy looking for a dog to stab.
latest

That was powerful.

I don't like how Sherdoggers are painting the #metoo movement with a broad brush. In response, I will paint Shedog with a broad brush.

Yea, that makes sense

You're our own Michelangelo
Just some :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: with a brush[/spoiller]

She might also give you newly-mutated strains of stds still undiscovered by medical science.
Guys who obsesses over STDs don't have a lot of sex.
If you're using a rubber and manage to not let someone put it in your butt, it's damn near impossible to catch anything

My 16 year old daughter has a prom coming up. The school made us go to an assembly and sign documents as parents. If we didn’t, the kid can’t go. The assembly went over 2 things. Drinking/drugs, and sex. The first states that if the kid is drunk or high before or after the prom he is suspended, and kicked off any sports teams. The second was that is a sexual situation arises, and both parties have not verbally consented with a clear “yes I want to do this” it can be considered rape. So basically a guy has to continually ask “ Is this ok, do you want this”. Then before he puts it in he must again say “Do you consent to intercourse”. It also states that any form of sexual pressure can be considered harassment. I was blown away. My teen years were spent seeing how far I could go. Girls didn’t want to consent to messing around because they felt like sluts. They wanted the guy to do it, so the guilt was off....I’m not talking about if a girl was upset and outright said no....but like a giggle and a hand slap, until they finally gave in...
IAL's the cool dad who just wants to let his daughter bang, bro

Basically, most people including everyone on sherdog doesn’t have the brain power to evaluate something like #metoo on any basis other than “it’s good” or “it’s bad.”

yada yada yada

It's good.
Fixed your disingenuous post.

Back