Jerk teammates

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I play multiplayer and always get matched up with quitters, betrayers, or otherwise poor players. The enemy team is always stacked. End rant.

That's why i mostly stopped playing MP. Don't have a lot of personal friends who play games anymore, and online is just filled with the scenarios you posted. It's not too fun for me anymore. Shame though... Used to be my favorite type of gaming experiences.

What games do you play brah? It depends what it is.

i find myself having less and less patience with those kind of players you mentioned as i got older

but i dont rage on players making mistakes that much unless they seem unwilling to get better or blame the rest of the team

If teammates are the problem then there's a simple fix....man up and Rumble.

Nobody to blame but yourself.

i find myself having less and less patience with those kind of players you mentioned as i got older
Feel the same. Times change, and it's just the way it is now. Everyone wants to be the douche on videos. It gets views.

If teammates are the problem then there's a simple fix....man up and Rumble.

Nobody to blame but yourself.

Gotta agree with Mick on this one. If your teammates are letting you down, that just means you have the responsibility to turn up the speed and intensity. If team killing is on, put one right between the eyes of the first noobshit you see, just so all the other guys know what's what.

A shitty team isn't a handicap. It's a god damned opportunity to be the match-carrying, death-dealing, steel-hearted mother fucker your momma was too afraid to raise you to be.

Whoa, blacked out there for a second. Was I talking?

I'm glad that I have friends to play games with.

I either enjoy the banter back and forth because I am a troll at heart or I just mute them.

I'm glad that I have friends to play games with.
Yeah right? You would have to be some sort of pariah in this day and age not to be able to make any friends on curse, discord, reddit, or game specific message boards and LFG group sites and facebook groups. I wouldn't want to be that kinda basement dwelling neckbeard swilling down overpriced IPAs and wishing I had friends.

I either enjoy the banter back and forth because I am a troll at heart or I just mute them.

Yeah right? You would have to be some sort of pariah in this day and age not to be able to make any friends on curse, discord, reddit, or game specific message boards and LFG group sites and facebook groups. I wouldn't want to be that kinda basement dwelling neckbeard swilling down overpriced IPAs and wishing I had friends.
Lagunitas isn't overpriced.

Just buy some Robaxacet and get used to having a sore back for all the carrying you will have to do.

Gotta agree with Mick on this one. If your teammates are letting you down, that just means you have the responsibility to turn up the speed and intensity. If team killing is on, put one right between the eyes of the first noobshit you see, just so all the other guys know what's what.

A shitty team isn't a handicap. It's a god damned opportunity to be the match-carrying, death-dealing, steel-hearted mother fucker your momma was too afraid to raise you to be.
That's fine, too, but I was actually referring to "Rumble" as a playmode in Halo. Rumble is the free-for-all with no teams.

Can't be upset about teammates if you're on a team by yourself.

That's fine, too, but I was actually referring to "Rumble" as a playmode in Halo. Rumble is the free-for-all with no teams.

Can't be upset about teammates if you're on a team by yourself.
Rumble pit sounds good actually.

Halo MCC doesn't have rumble pit. 343 sucks ass.

Halo MCC doesn't have rumble pit. 343 sucks ass.
They removed it?

Mother of God. I don't know what to tell you. Move on. I'd recommend Destiny 2, but that game is actively hostile to the more competitive, hardcore players. Zero eSport ambitions, there.

Back