Jermall Charlo and Danny Jacobs confrontation

ssx

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This would be some action...

I don’t know what all they were saying, but the gist is...handle your upcoming and we can dance.....Love it, it’d be a great fight, I hope they get it ironed out.

man danny is cool, even in a situation like this he doesn't come off as an arrogant douche.

it would be a pretty cool fight, too. i like danny by decision.

Jacobs is a tall order for Charlo at 160.

@RR

I want to taste this. I am salivating, i can't wait.

Can’t stand Charlos arrogance. would love to see Danny knock him out

I’m ready for the Charlo brothers to step it up. I think the lighter one (Jermell) has a good shot into becoming a big name in the next few years.

Charlo just got into a bar fight and robbed of 150k.

Good fight if signed, I would like to see Danny back in with a name carrying some weight again, and Charlo is decent if not outright good. Would be a solid matchup.

Edit: Danny's the favorite. Beat KC, and shoulda got the nod against GGG (imo), I'd pick him to win this one. Just not sure how as Charlo's durability has never been tested by someone like Danny.

damn, so he's not touching those Ms

Not any time soon. He had like 50k in cash and 100k in jewels in a bag and gave it to a woman he was with when he went to go fight somebody and she took off with it.

Last edited:
Charlo talked real big and bad until Danny was in his face lmao.

Jacobs via knockout. All doubters toss your $ up. Ill give odds.

I've said for a long time it will happen. This is for show. It will sell tickets. They are cool with each other. Just making money. That's why they shook hands.

Anyways, Danny easy. As always I'll be taking bets

I've said for a long time it will happen. This is for show. It will sell tickets. They are cool with each other. Just making money. That's why they shook hands.

Anyways, Danny easy. As always I'll be taking bets
Charlo said it was an act.

it didn't even seem to me like they were really going at it, what was there to act?

danny wanted to know whats up, charlo said we'll fight, they shook hands. or am i missing something here?

Idk if these guys can get away with not dighting next. Not an easy fight for Jacobs but i think he's a lion tamer.

it didn't even seem to me like they were really going at it, what was there to act?

danny wanted to know whats up, charlo said we'll fight, they shook hands. or am i missing something here?

Danny and Charlo seemed respectable but that short dude in Charlo's group was getting loud for no reason

The dude on charlos left acting like he was going to do something lol

Back