Jermell Charlo arrested in domestic dispute

I’m against domestic violence.
I really don’t give a shit if fighters I like are accused or even convicted of it or even worse charges.
I just don’t care.

I pay to watch these guys fight.

I think a lot of you guys are clueless
To the backgrounds of some very famous, all time great fighters.

I’ll still root for the Jermell. Id root for him over her as well.

Lol at the white knights hoping a woman will be like. “Omg he’s against hitting women. I bet he’s against murder and child abuse to. What an upstanding young man”

I really don’t give a shit if fighters I like are accused or even convicted of it or even worse charges.
I just don’t care.

Lol at the white knights hoping a woman will be like. “Omg he’s against hitting women. I bet he’s against murder and child abuse to. What an upstanding young man”
Congrats on being a total piece of shit human being.

I've known them for a while and they have been cool. Never heard of anything even close to this. Even had them in camp with Danny. That said, I don't know what the do behind closed doors. I can only speak to my experience.

Same with Broner. He's fallen off the the deep end though with drugs and alcohol. I'm sure that has changed him a lot. I'm not ever around him anymore so I see the same dumb shit you guys do. It's sad

I just don’t care.

the fuck? you think people express their distaste for wife beaters because they hope women will like them for it? on sherdog?!

i still enjoy watching charlo fight, but if it turns out that he is indeed a piece of shit, it will definitely take some of the shine off. i can still admire boxing technique, but it's difficult for me to root for a fighter i don't like, and it's difficult for me to like someone who is scum.

and lol, i guess "Id root for him over her as well" pretty much settles it. i really don't think you should be expressing your opinion on this, seeing as you're obviously part of the problem.

the fuck? you think people express their distaste for wife beaters because they hope women will like them for it? on sherdog?!

i still enjoy watching charlo fight, but if it turns out that he is indeed a piece of shit, it will definitely take some of the shine off. i can still admire boxing technique, but it's difficult for me to root for a fighter i don't like, and it's difficult for me to like someone who is scum.

and lol, i guess "Id root for him over her as well" pretty much settles it. i really don't think you should be expressing your opinion on this, seeing as you're obviously part of the problem.
If he did it I will lose all respect for him . No excuses

I just don’t care.

Well shit , we should all go out and start attacking old grannies and starting fires, social order and common decency can go fuck themselves. I know it’s the internet but Jesus Christ dude.

I would just like to point out that at multiple times, I have pointed out that the younger Charlo has the typical bully mentality. He is butt hurt his brother is bigger and stronger, so he intimidates people like Broner/Davis and hits his GF. You can a lot from someone's body language and little interactions like at Press conferences

Hopefully I am wrong tho.

You ever see Django Unchained? Leonardo DiCaprio's character is suppose to be a Francophile. However it's all an act, he doesn't know shit about the French. But the act isn't necessarily about fooling other people into thinking he's cultured - it's about fooling himself into believing it.
giphy.gif

Well shit , we should all go out and start attacking old grannies and starting fires, social order and common decency can go fuck themselves. I know it’s the internet but Jesus Christ dude.

No. A boxer may have hit a woman?

The outrage is hilarious. I guess know your sport and what you’re watching.

So he’s scum based of an alleged assault.
I can see youre all about integrity , truth and justice.

You would have drowned many a witches back in the day.

Led many pitchfork platoons.

Guess you missed the “if”.

Stop while youre ahead.

I just don’t care.

I agree with ya since no one else will

No. A boxer may have hit a woman?

The outrage is hilarious. I guess know your sport and what you’re watching.
You seem to fundamentally misunderstand my position. I don’t hate him for what he did or know if he did indeed do anything I also may accept and excuse him if he puts forth a sincere effort to correct his failings. I think that public figures should be held accountable for their actions as we all should. What is so ridiculous about that?

Apparently he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against a fence.
I mean, I'd have to see how forceful it was and what it was over.
People just assume the worst. Like she came home and dropped the groceries and he just started to wail on her.

I hope that instead of “resolved quickly” its untrue, because any woman beater should be shot.
Damn bro you gonna kill off half the raiders roster and the ring of honor

You seem to fundamentally misunderstand my position. I don’t hate him for what he did or know if he did indeed do anything I also may accept and excuse him if he puts forth a sincere effort to correct his failings. I think that public figures should be held accountable for their actions as we all should. What is so ridiculous about that?

Nothing. Many of my favorite fighters have a much , much more sordid past than this accisation.
He’s a prize fighter. He beats people up for dollars.
I don’t expect him to be a pillar of the community.

I’m literally paying for two guys
Fighting.
I don’t care what they do out of the ring.
I don’t care at all.
I really don’t care about a domestic
Violence ACCUSATION. I’ll just go very recent. Do you think Diego corralled. Gatti. And Floyd mayweather are boycottable scum?

I guess my question is what the fuck are you watching for?
To judge a mans out of ring activity who fights for dollars?

Apparently he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against a fence.
I mean, I'd have to see how forceful it was and what it was over.
People just assume the worst. Like she came home and dropped the groceries and he just started to wail on her.

White knights.

These idiots on here are denouncing hitting woman. Well no shit. Nobody is
Pro beating women

It’s like saying here are my dislikes. Family members dying.
Rape murder and pedophiles.
You’re not special. Nobody is
For that.

It’s like no shit you fucking dolt!!!

Back