Jermell Charlo arrested in domestic dispute

Those who would cheer it on should be.

You think that little of woman. That they would think like you.
You think a woman would think a man should be shot over a push.
Or are you a huge white knighting weirdo.

White knights.

These idiots on here are denouncing hitting woman. Well no shit. Nobody is
Pro beating women

It’s like saying here are my dislikes. Family members dying.
Rape murder and pedophiles.
You’re not special. Nobody is
For that.

It’s like no shit you fucking dolt!!!
“Id cheer him on against her”.

Fuck off.

“Id cheer him on against her”.

Fuck off.

Let’s put this into perspective I’ve been a member here a decade longer. And you have 46k posts more than me and get paid nothing to watch forums.

You’re just going to have to trust me on domestic violence charges in rich athletes.

Maybe he didn’t beat her to death. I don’t know.

It’s a joke. You overly sensitive pussy.

Give me a yellow card.
That will show me
Let’s put this into perspective I’ve been a member here a decade longer. And you have 46k posts more than me and get paid nothing to watch forums.

You’re just going to have to trust me on domestic violence charges in rich athletes.

Maybe he didn’t beat her to death. I don’t know.
Or Ill just tell you what a piece of shit you are.

Damn bro you gonna kill off half the raiders roster and the ring of honor
Find all the domestic violence charges against Raiders. Off the top of my head, youll find Aldon Smith after he was cut.

Probably want to check out the Biletnikoff Foundation.

Anyway, any of them that have can be shot as well. Woman/child beaters and sexual predators are the lowest form of scum.

There is a VAST difference in "White Knighting" and speaking out against cunt-speak.

When you say stuff like "I'd cheer him on against her too" you deserve a smack. Sadly, in this case, an E-Smack, but your momma should have taught you better.

Whatever you purport to be... ie) Joking... when you say shit like that you're giving voice to the actual opinions held by actual knuckle draggers world wide.

Plus---usually there is a tell tale sign when someone is joking, and that is that the comment is at least somewhat funny.

So... wtf?

Nothing. Many of my favorite fighters have a much , much more sordid past than this accisation.
He’s a prize fighter. He beats people up for dollars.
I don’t expect him to be a pillar of the community.

I’m literally paying for two guys
Fighting.
I don’t care what they do out of the ring.
I don’t care at all.
I really don’t care about a domestic
Violence ACCUSATION. I’ll just go very recent. Do you think Diego corralled. Gatti. And Floyd mayweather are boycottable scum?

I guess my question is what the fuck are you watching for?
To judge a mans out of ring activity who fights for dollars?
No not nessaraly, I wouldn’t boycott them forever unless they did something really fucking terrible. Truth is I don’t know what his situation is maybe his girlfriend made it up, maybe she came after him with a buck knife and he tried to defend himself. For me personally I probably won’t watch the fights of a guy who’s going off the rails and doing despicable shit. I’m not going to try to judge anyone’s life I don’t know him or his story doesn’t mean I have to buy his fights.

Last edited:
So he’s scum based of an alleged assault.
I can see youre all about integrity , truth and justice.

You would have drowned many a witches back in the day.

Led many pitchfork platoons.
i said if it turns out he's scum. you see, i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, because all that's happened so far is he's been arrested and had his bail paid. he has a hearing on august the 1st.

so while it doesn't look good for charlo, it is indeed unclear what happened at this point. there is no such doubt about you, though, you piece of shit woman beater apologist.

Find all the domestic violence charges against Raiders. Off the top of my head, youll find Aldon Smith after he was cut.

Probably want to check out the Biletnikoff Foundation.

Anyway, any of them that have can be shot as well. Woman/child beaters and sexual predators are the lowest form of scum.

Not gonna dig but last I checked tom cable is still there

With these sort of things its always best to wait for the full details, especially when its a public figure. Tbh though I dont see Charlo as a paragon of morality and wouldnt be surprised if he got convicted.

Not gonna dig but last I checked tom cable is still there
You wont find much of anything, but youre correct on Cable, he was just brought back. He deserves the same fate if those allegations were true also. I was a kid back then so dont recall much of it.

My point stands though. Fuck woman beaters.

I’m against domestic violence.
I really don’t give a shit if fighters I like are accused or even convicted of it or even worse charges.
I just don’t care.

I pay to watch these guys fight.

I think a lot of you guys are clueless
To the backgrounds of some very famous, all time great fighters.

I’ll still root for the Jermell. Id root for him over her as well.

Lol at the white knights hoping a woman will be like. “Omg he’s against hitting women. I bet he’s against murder and child abuse to. What an upstanding young man”
you went out of your way to be an asshole. Like who in their right mind would say "Id root for him over her as well" knowing fully that he's a professional boxer with some big KOs on his record.

BTW, there are very few, if no, women in the boxing forum. If we're expressing disgust, it's not to get laid, it's because oyu're disgusting and Jermell is too if he is guilty.

Sure as shit not outside of the ring.

Isn't that what the poster was saying? That he doesn't give a crap about who boxers are as human beings, he just roots for them in the ring?

Well, that's not good.

No. A boxer may have hit a woman?

The outrage is hilarious. I guess know your sport and what you’re watching.
Yeah, I agree. I don't watch boxing for role models or moral guidance. If we decided to skip every fight where the fighter had done a bad thing... well you'd miss a lot of fights.(seems like I could have prettied that up, its early.)

Ray Robinson was a notorious wife beater but it hasn't hurt his legacy as a fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back