Jerome le banner sparring

If they allow strikes to the knee, no one can withstand a leg kick from a man that size.

Le banner was my fav k1 fighter back in the early 2000

He's keeping sharp. Presumably he'll always spar anyway but with "rumour" of one off fights, he should keep in shape anyway.

Lebanner has a freakish highest level, but also a disastrous lowest level. He can KO like a videogame fighter one match, then lose like a bum to Mark Hunt and fuck up against Botha.

Bum like mark hunt.....

hunt.jpg

More impressive is the little guy against him :) Man how do you fight such a beast.

Nevermind. I forgot to check the username.

Damn, still hits like a freight train. Just the sound of those body kicks landing...

He's keeping sharp. Presumably he'll always spar anyway but with "rumour" of one off fights, he should keep in shape anyway.

The video was published more than 6 years ago, he wasn't even 40 yet and had 15+ more fights after that video.

The video was published more than 6 years ago, he wasn't even 40 yet and had 15+ more fights after that video.
Ah! I didn't have my glasses on (true story). I saw him shadow boxing and doing some light sparring a few weeks ago. I don't recall where the footage was from but it was hard dated. Might have been from his YouTube account, or a Twitter link. I assumed this was something else recent too and he'd hit the sauce again. He has obviously remained involved and works with Ngannou. Wonder if they spar (much).

Back