Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres

babyboy12

Snowflake Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Andrade is -300 right now and Torres is +250. How do you see this fight playing out? It being a 3 round fight favors Andrade imo. Tempted to place some cash on Torres tho being she's such a underdog in Vegas.

Since Torres derailed the hypetrain of Calvillo that I was on..I pick her. Though I see that andrade is a very skilled fighter.

Nice 30 minute break before the main event starts

Andrade is -300 right now and Torres is +250. How do you see this fight playing out? It being a 3 round fight favors Andrade imo. Tempted to place some cash on Torres tho being she's such a underdog in Vegas.

Lost money brah. Andrade will toss her around and maul her as soon as she will get her hands on Tecia. It will be success if Torres will survive till decision.

Torres is way more technical than Andrade i see her winning a SD. It will be close

I like both but I’m rooting for Tecia.

I feel that the problem for her is that Andrade comes forward with relentless pressure (tecia conversely likes fighting at distance with space to work) and Andrade also has real strong slams and takedowns.

If tecia has a weakness in her well rounded game it’s probably getting taken down. She is very good defensively as a grappler but her game is more of a Shut down the top game and hope for a standup rather than say a scramble back to her feet or threaten from her back.

If Andrade gets her down, it might be tough for Tecia to get back up. In a three round fight that’s huge. And if Tecia stifles Andrade, she may find herself losing a decision because she is so consumed with resisting the offense of the aggressor that she cannot make a statement to win the rounds (think of her tuf fight against Esparza when tecia did very well at stuffing takedowns but could not get her own strikes off because she was defending).

I think Tecia could stick and move and win a pure standup fight despite the disparity in power but I feel with the grappling mixed in, Jess takes it.

Lol. Why the fuck is Torres +250 ?
Andrade by wtv the fuck she wants wherever she wants. I'd be shocked if Teccia wins any exchange in the eyes of the judges. She going to get stalked, stumbled, and then ragdolled f ok clinch to back.

So you think Jessica is gonna win, but bet on Torres... Sherdog logic at it's finest.

So you think Jessica is gonna win, but bet on Torres... Sherdog logic at it's finest.
At those odds I'd rather bet on Tecia. I think she can win, she's a good fighter and her coach/gf has fought Jessica twice so she's can give her some insight. Torres has only lost to Namajunas in her pro career and i don't seen her getting ragdolled like a lot of people think will happen.

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif
FixedGlitteringDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Tecia trains 24/7 with Joanna and Nunes during the day at ATT and with Raquel at night in the bed.
TECIA FOR THE WIN.

Back