Jessica Andrade vs Tecia Torres

People thinking Andrade will destroy Torres is the epitome of recency bias due to a win against the worst version of Gadelha we ever have/will see in the octagon.

Torres will expose Andrade and pick her apart just like Joanna flawlessly did. Torres won't gas like Gadelha and is a superior striker. As long as Torres avoids the clinch (which she showed is a strength of hers anyways in the Waterson fight) she will out class Andrade from beginning to end.

Claudia was as good as she ever was; she was three months removed from quickly finishing Karolina. She looked bad against Andrade because Andrade was that much of a monster. It's hard not to gas when you're getting pounded with body shots and slammed all over the place (although granted, Claudia's ill-advised grappling didn't help either). Tecia's not Joanna; she doesn't have the height, length, or evasive footwork to keep Andrade at bay for long stretches. And I seriously doubt she can avoid the clinch considering no fighter has been able to do so far against Andrade, even Joanna and Claudia. Now this being MMA and all crazy things might still happen, but my gut tells me that Andrade stomps Tecia.

I don't really wants to watch these musclehead lesbians grapple for 15 minutes.

Think I'll just watch the Platinum fight and catch up on the results of the other 3 fights later.

FarflungQuestionableGalapagospenguin.gif
FixedGlitteringDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Dont get the need to go slow motion, theres nothing work looking at

Torres will outclass Andrade to a clear dominant UD

People think Andrade is some world beater for beating the worst version of Gadelha to ever step in the octagon. She couldn't even finish or hurt Angela Hill lmao.

You mean the same Angela Hill that Tecia couldnt even hurt or finish? lmao

Should be a decent WMMA Scrap... Going with Andrade ... but Torres is a little tornado.

Tough, but winnable fight for Torres. I think Andrade is rightfully the favorite...but Torres is every bit the scrapper that Hill is (whom Andrade couldn't finish) but much stronger. A disciplined Torres can win this 29-28....so definitely worth a bet IMO.

Jarl

Andrade to a grinding finish in two, she's just too much woMan...

People thinking Andrade will destroy Torres is the epitome of recency bias due to a win against the worst version of Gadelha we ever have/will see in the octagon.

Torres will expose Andrade and pick her apart just like Joanna flawlessly did. Torres won't gas like Gadelha and is a superior striker. As long as Torres avoids the clinch (which she showed is a strength of hers anyways in the Waterson fight) she will out class Andrade from beginning to end.

Back