THE SINNER (Season 3 Discussion)

I know you were a little more impressed with Season 1 than I was. I enjoyed it, but enjoyed on a "pretty good" level. Like a 7/10. I remember you being very enthusiastic though.

The best thing about it was Biel's performance, I thought. The girl showed that she can really act.

I am curious as well and will do my best to remain optimistic. My hope, since I WAS kind of so-so on S1, is that it will actually end up being better. We'll see.

In any case, I'm glad to see that both Biel and Pullman are back for S2.

Biel was great, I also thought it was arguably Pullman’s best role, and really I thought the writing was the strongest part. It didn’t do predictable things or go where people thought it would go. Great ending.

That’s why I’m really curious to see where 2 goes. I suspect it’s a whole new case, they somehow factor into, but we’ll see.

That’s why I’m really curious to see where 2 goes. I suspect it’s a whole new case, they somehow factor into, but we’ll see.

You see, this is where I'm confused.

Pullman's character is a detective, so it's very easy to just drop him into a new case. No problem. But what do you do with Biel? How would she be involved?

You see, this is where I'm confused.

Pullman's character is a detective, so it's very easy to just drop him into a new case. No problem. But what do you do with Biel? How would she be involved?

A good writer can always find a way. I have faith in this team. We’ll see

Started binge watching this Yesterday night.

This show should be winning awards

Bill Pullman getting fisted by a fat blonde bitch is great TV

I'm calling it today...

The dude she stabbed raped her or something as a kid.
dude was probably a former employer that paid her 75% of normal salary because she is a woman

season 2 is off to a good start it is impressive how they took off in a new direction with a different story.

season 2 seems to have a better pace and setting even though it is in the same state.

this kid seems really disturbed this show is good at building up a mystery.

BTW, is it just me or is this dude. . .

130404christopher-abbott1.jpg

. . . clearly Kit Harington's long lost brother?

kitharington-759.jpg
they call him Shit Harrington on reddit.

I'm on the 6th episode, and this shit is kind of dumb. It's like a B version of a smart FX drama.

Just finished season 1, it's pretty awesome. While Biel's goods are kept hidden :(, the story is told quite well, and comes together for a satisfying ending. Besides, it has the best damn fictional President in cinematic history in a detective role
giphy.gif

I wonder what they'll do for season 2, I'll def check it out.

Just finished season 1, it's pretty awesome. While Biel's goods are kept hidden :(, the story is told quite well, and comes together for a satisfying ending. Besides, it has the best damn fictional President in cinematic history in a detective role
giphy.gif

I wonder what they'll do for season 2, I'll def check it out.

Biel has one of the sexiest nude scenes in a film I've ever seen, she drips how wax across her breasts.

Season two is pretty good so far.

Finally got around to watching / finishing season 2.

Well, that was fucking phenomenal.

9-C692723-6-C17-40-AC-9-EF0-47-EB6-B3-EAF65.jpg

Finally got around to watching / finishing season 2.

Well, that was fucking phenomenal.

9-C692723-6-C17-40-AC-9-EF0-47-EB6-B3-EAF65.jpg
Season 2 was okay. Spent too much time dicking around with the three main female characters rather than delving in deep into the kid's issues. That was main sticking point in Season 1...the mystery behind Biel's situation and Pullman doing his best to help her. Season 2 had way too many deviations from what should have been Pullman and the kid's relationship. Plus, the whole cliched mess with Marin sleeping with the female sheriff's dad was major cringe eye rolling. I called it in Episode 3 or 4 that would happen.

I liked both seasons. I think 2 was a touch better than season 1. Both were good.

New season premiered this past Sunday... just watched the first episode. Off to a solid start so far. Bill Pullman is so underrated on this series, he’s fantastic. I’ve missed this show, glad to have it back.

nup_178636_1951.jpg

Back