THE SINNER (Season 3 Discussion)

Could be, but I'm desperately hoping it's something less rote and predictable than that.

Yeah, I just don't see how they could make it anything but something along those lines. Why else would a lady go crazy and stab a dude like that? Has to be some past instance of abuse that made her snap.

Yeah, I just don't see how they could make it anything but something along those lines. Why else would a lady go crazy and stab a dude like that? Has to be some past instance of abuse that made her snap.

I suspect that will end up being the case, but I'm hoping like hell that whoever came up with the original story--I think it's based on a book?--was more clever than that and came up with something that will make viewers go, "Oh shit!" Or at least be surprised.

She was probably molested her whole life, and her overzealous religious mom either blamed her or looked tge other way. Then that guy raped her putting her into suicidal depression.. thats my theory

jb4.gif

I hope it's more than that because one of the cops already guessed that in the first episode. It would be far less intriguing if the cops had it figured out in the first half hour.

She was probably molested her whole life, and her overzealous religious mom either blamed her or looked tge other way. Then that guy raped her putting her into suicidal depression.. thats my theory

I think that's way too straight forward and what most people would guess after the first episode. I hope it has more twist and turns.

I hope it's more than that because one of the cops already guessed that in the first episode. It would be far less intriguing if the cops had it figured out in the first half hour.

I think that's way too straight forward and what most people would guess after the first episode. I hope it has more twist and turns.

Agreed for sure. If it really just ends up being some predictable shit like that, I'm going to be very disappointed.

You saw all 8 episodes already?

I think he was just saying the pilot was decent, and that the whole show is only 8 eps.

I haven't heard anything about the whole show being leaked. Pretty sure even critics (typically) only get something like the first 3 episodes to write their review on.

I actually like her acting, so I'll check this out.

looks interesting , I also enjoy looking at biel and it is only 8 episodes long.

I think they made the right choice. I can't see how they'd spread this story out over multiple seasons without completely diluting it.
Yeah I agree 1 season would be good, but I was hoping for more than 8 eps
.. not alot of room for character development or solid plot structure imo.

Yeah I agree 1 season would be good, but I was hoping for more than 8 eps
.. not alot of room for character development or solid plot structure imo.

Well you gotta remember, a movie is only two hours(ish). .

I want more scenes with Bill Pullman and the fat chick.

Back