Jessica "Evil" Eye vs Jessica Rose-Clark ("Jessy Jess") Flyweight Fight at UFC Singapore 6/23/18

Which Jessica wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good fight, tough to call but I'll go with Eye as she's like 9-1 at FLW and shook the ring rust off her in last fight against a game and very experienced opponent in Faria, she also holds a victory over Kaufman who recently defeated Jessy Jess if you wanna MMAth

Not to mention she has power in them hands when she lets them go

ezgif.com-ea7443183f.gif

<13>

It cracks me up seeing people trying to "analyze" these high school cafeteria level fights.

Here's the most accurate analysis of this Invicta garbage: 29-28 sloppy decision in either direction.

Brain says Eye, heart says Jess..

Eye is a much harder fight than PVZ at 125. Eye is like 8-1 or something like that at 125.
Even if she loses, i guarantee you she won't be cut. Dana likes her and she was a good fighter fighting undersized, new division, new life for Eye. Lost some close fights too.
Lol except Rose-Clark already fought many 135ers and even a 145er, "been fighting the PVZs".. you couldn't say something more inaccurate than that even if you tried.
So GTFO and don't comment, bastard.
I don't know Eye last fight was a snooze fest, and her post fight interview "saying fans don't want striking just good grappling." Or whatever didn't win her any fans or publicity I definitely could see Eye's contract end with a loss here. They only kept her last year for when 125 was open if she can't be a factor she'd be an easy cut.

Pretty sure Jessica is gonna win this one pretty easy

Making WMMA threads without including pictures should be an instant ban.

Who winz.......
kdNZ7_s-200x150.gif
..?

Rose-Clark.... Should get the win. But would like to see her get one big ass neck tattoo... that is guaranteed title shot. :eek:
Please do not encourage this woman to get any more tattoos. Jessica Rose Clark has too many tattoos as it is. She starts looking like Bec Rowdy.

Last edited:
It's high level fights like these I live for! UFC doing a great job putting on these ridiculously entertaining and captivating fights! Can't wait to see a clinic in arm punches and footwork!

Last edited:
1. Eye fights as well as the average strip-mall cardio kickboxing class instructor.

2. I'm partial to the tatted up bad girl look.

Does that girl have a little penis tattoo'd under her right eye?

Eye is 11-1 at flyweight, been fighting out of her weight class in the UFC. I'll be surprised if the Aussie wins.

Back