Jessica "Evil" Eye vs Jessica Rose-Clark ("Jessy Jess") Flyweight Fight at UFC Singapore 6/23/18

Which Jessica wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Eye getting that fight? She's 1-4 with a split decision over a chick I've never heard of. Clark is on a three fight win streak.

I pick Eye.
Jessy-Jess couldn't even beat up a undersized PVZ, who also had a broken arm.

Clark should be getting a better fight than this. Has more wins in this division currently than anyone else.

Why is Eye getting that fight? She's 1-4 with a split decision over a chick I've never heard of. Clark is on a three fight win streak.

Perhaps because she is undefeated as a flyweight and her record as a bantamweight doesn't really matter in the flyweight division?

Eye is pretty consistent when it comes to disappointing me so I’m going with Rose-Clark

Perhaps because she is undefeated as a flyweight and her record as a bantamweight doesn't really matter in the flyweight division?
I would like for this to be true, but I keep getting told that Saltchenko is the rightful number one contender at 125 because of her accomplishments at 135.

Jessy Jess at her pre-fight open workout...
DgIq-cUV4AAWlk6.jpg

Rose Clark is hotter so I'm voting for her.

UFC fighter Jessica Eye wants her shot at proving she's the best in the world
Kevin Iole
Combat columnist
Yahoo Sports
https://sports.yahoo.com/ufc-fighter-jessica-eye-wants-shot-proving-shes-best-world-204844971.html

aaae71b2233689d4faf29c53af57cd0f

From the article:

“No one,” Eye says, defiantly, “has ever dominated me. No one.”

...Though the difference between flyweight (125 pounds) and bantamweight (135-pound limit) is just 10 pounds, it’s more significant than it sounds, she said.

“All of those bantamweight fights I lost, remember something: They were all by decision,” she said. “No one went out there and demolished me and held me down and beat me up. It’s never been that way. Had I been more evenly matched, I think it’s pretty obvious what would have happened.”

...Eye returned to flyweight in January, and scored a split decision over Kalindra Faria in St. Louis. And while many look at Valentina Shevchenko as the biggest threat to flyweight champion Nicco Montaño, Eye insists she’ll be the one standing at the end.

..."I had an undeniable self-belief the flyweight division would get here eventually, and I have believed for a long time, it was my destiny to become the flyweight champion. So in a lot of ways, this is really the start of the journey.”

Last edited:
Back