Jessica Eye deserves the same respect BJ Penn gets

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches. BJ nuthuggers spin this as a positive.

Yet Jessica gets shit on for her initial losing streak in the UFC against bigger opponents. She's a natural flyweight. Her UFC Iosses were against bantamweights yet she was never finished. I view this losing streak as a positive. If it's good enough for BJ, it's good enough for her.

I think she should fight the winner of PVZ-Osotvich.They're both unranked but it would be Eye's most high profile fight (espeically if its PVZ). Then title shot!

4ed7bd5952ff298e6e960ce1e8beeb9c

EYE BELIEVE!

Yeah because she’s such a pioneer and won all those titles.

Sometimes I fuckin hate Sherdog.

Not usually. But sometimes.

I am OK with this premise. Neither one of them should be fighting in the UFC anymore. I think we can all agree. Even BJ <mma4>

You said it well, NUTHUGGERS believe that, they are delusional and so are you.

How giddy were you when you saw it say *Your thread has been posted* TS?

What's this bullshit TS?

Why not go full retard and mention Genki Sudo v Bob Sapp?

A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches. BJ nuthuggers spin this as a positive.

Yet Jessica gets shit on for her initial losing streak in the UFC against bigger opponents. She's a natural flyweight. Her UFC Iosses were against bantamweights yet she was never finished. I view this losing streak as a positive. If it's good enough for BJ, it's good enough for her.

I think she should fight the winner of PVZ-Osotvich.They're both unranked but it would be Eye's most high profile fight (espeically if its PVZ). Then title shot!

4ed7bd5952ff298e6e960ce1e8beeb9c

EYE BELIEVE!
I'll kill you

There's just something about Jessica that triggers incels to no end.

Back