Jessica Eye deserves the same respect BJ Penn gets

A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches. BJ nuthuggers spin this as a positive.

Yet Jessica gets shit on for her initial losing streak in the UFC against bigger opponents. She's a natural flyweight. Her UFC Iosses were against bantamweights yet she was never finished. I view this losing streak as a positive. If it's good enough for BJ, it's good enough for her.

I think she should fight the winner of PVZ-Osotvich.They're both unranked but it would be Eye's most high profile fight (espeically if its PVZ). Then title shot!

4ed7bd5952ff298e6e960ce1e8beeb9c

EYE BELIEVE!
Lol, she lost in a weightclass 10 pounds higher. BJ won a title 15 pounds higher, took a round from Machida (who had 34 pounds on him) and made Machida not want to fight on the feet and went undefeated at middleweight beating Renzo and Rodrigo Gracie.

This is not even close to a valid or logical comparison.

A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches.

would've been a good troll except you're completely wrong about that part so it kind of invalidates your entire argument.

BJ won about as much as he lost. he didn't lose every fight.

Lol BJ Penn doesn’t hold a candle to Jessica Eye. Jessica Eye has never been finished in the UFC and Penn also more than twice as many losses in the UFC

Comparing BJ’s legacy to Jessica Eye’s is disrespectful to her.

When Jessica wears knee high socks, I'm a fan. Love them knee high socks.

A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches. BJ nuthuggers spin this as a positive.

Yet Jessica gets shit on for her initial losing streak in the UFC against bigger opponents. She's a natural flyweight. Her UFC Iosses were against bantamweights yet she was never finished. I view this losing streak as a positive. If it's good enough for BJ, it's good enough for her.

I think she should fight the winner of PVZ-Osotvich.They're both unranked but it would be Eye's most high profile fight (espeically if its PVZ). Then title shot!

4ed7bd5952ff298e6e960ce1e8beeb9c

EYE BELIEVE!
the problem isn't her bw losses the problem is noone thinks she has a chance against valentina. Do you think it would/will be a competitive fight?

In his day bj had the skills to beat anyone but often failed to deliver. Do you get that vibe from Eye? She sure hasn't had an equivalent of a matt hughes moment

her post fight interview was so cringeworthy.

acting like she won by ko in the first round

anyone who agrees with this should be immediately punched in the throat

terrible topic but 2 things

1. I wood
2. I think at this point she could KO Penn

the problem isn't her bw losses the problem is noone thinks she has a chance against valentina. Do you think it would/will be a competitive fight?

I don't know if she'll win but I bet it will be competitive. Though she has finished fights, Valentina is mainly a point fighter. And Jessica is tough.

Her face looks like a potato.

Can mods please ban this guy? Seriously

Ha yes, the Jessica Eye who was in a 4 fights losing streak (including one against Correia, don't know how she wasn't cut) and now is on a 3 fights winning streak (three of them by decision, 2 by Split) ^^.

When Jessica wears knee high socks, I'm a fan. Love them knee high socks.

Bethe Correia... the shit stained flagpole of everything i hate about WMMA... i cringe every time i see her. Fucking love knee high socks too though bruv.

A lot of people praise BJ for fighting bigger opponents. He fought Machida at HEAVYWEIGHT!™ Never mind that he lost all of those matches.

He won a lot of fights above lightweight, and won the UFC belt.

In fact, if you consider him a featherweight...he won multiple UFC belts above his weight class.

I gotta give Not a Real Fan a little credit. He's got his trigger game down to a science. His posts are like this...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back