News Jessica Eye is the #1 contender that y'all are sleeping on

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Source: https://www.ufc.com/rankings

Some virgins keep bringing up that she has a losing record in the UFC. But all those losses were in a weight class above her natural weight. Plus she was never finished in any of those fights.

But at flyweight she is a perfect 3-0 with two victories over promotionally favored fighters (Chookigian and Clark). She snapped both of their 3 fight win streaks.

She will give Valentina a tough fight. I don't hate Valentina. But the fact is that she is mainly a point fighter. And Eye is hard to finish. Not saying Jessica is guaranteed to win (though it is more possible than most may think) but it will be a tough fight.

I expect the virgin contingent to strongly disagree. Go ahead. I'm going to quote each and every one of you when I bump this thread after the fight.

Sure.

Ain’t no one taking that title from Val any time soon, especially someone like Eye.

I was lead to believe there would be ass pics.

Disappointed, TS. Clickbait.

Odd broad. Very odd broad. But fair is fair.

She would get demolished, so would everyone else at that weight class unless more girls move down from 135. They'll have to actually recruit talent from the world to find someone to beat her IMO.

Eye has dogshit TDD, that's why she always lose to grapplers at 135. She's lucky that she hasn't fought any grappler at 125.

Shev would ragdoll her in the clinch, then do a whole bunch of nothing on top to win a meh decision.

That's WMMA. After losing like 4 or 5 fights in a row. Female fighters with amateur skills that wouldn't put a male fighter in the top 200 are legit title contenders in the UFC women's divisions.

The ONLY thing about Eye worth talking about....

DEqhEquXYAIhcDc.jpg

More deserving than anyone else but its a guaranteed 50-45 or worse for Shevchenko.

Yet people think that womens flyweight is some kind of stacked and competitive division. <45>Worse than mens flyweight!

It doesn't really matter what her ranking is, Valentina is still gonna wreck her.

First off as Sherdogger said, nobody really dominated her at 135 although she ran up a losing streak that hurt there. At 125, she is awesome and her striking is as good as it gets for females. Her grappling is ever improving and her fight acumen is fairly high as well. Going on a limb to say she could beat Valentina but competitive as heck yes.

Epilogue: However not even ranked in the Top 10 Flyweights at this moment

Last edited:
Back