Jessie Vargas vs. Thomas Dulorme main event October 6 DAZN Quadrupleheader

I expect Vargas to win but despite me being jumping off the Dulorme bandwagon quite some time ago, this still isn't a terrible match up for him. Dulorme might be worth a stab as a dog here. I like the style match up, should be fun.

Dulorme can't be written off completely but vargas is more than capable of doing the business here and he will

Miller is 317 and looks like a joke. I forget his weight for the last few fights of his, but he looks fatter.

If he loses, MMA will be done.
They cant pull in any numbers without him.
He’s really the only star left who can regularly sell over 1 million on ppv, so it will be a huge blow if he loses. I don’t see him losing, though. In fact, I think he’ll win easily within two rounds. Khabib’s striking is terrible and his head movement non-existent. He’s getting decapitated attempting to secure his takedowns.

He’s really the only star left who can regularly sell over 1 million on ppv, so it will be a huge blow if he loses. I don’t see him losing, though. In fact, I think he’ll win easily within two rounds. Khabib’s striking is terrible and his head movement non-existent. He’s getting decapitated attempting to secure his takedowns.
You might be right.
Ill probably watch it.

I'm watching it...heck I just watched some guy get slept in KSW on DAZN a second ago. Mainly watching to see what Adamek has left against fatty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back