Jesus would have tweeted like Trump.

I posted one above. This is common knowledge now. Really. There is more information about the Jesus of History than Cesar.

Dawkins was wounded in a debate when he made a similar false claim about Jesus not being historical. He recanted and no longer makes such claims.

Your source says nothing about their being more information about Jesus than Cesar. That is just a blatantly false claim.

Your source says nothing about their being more information about Jesus than Cesar. That is just a blatantly false claim.

Are you being intentionally stupid here? My original claim states that Jesus is a historical figure and that this is accepted by the majority of mainstream Scholars. This is true.

There are Pagan historians from the time of Jesus that write of him for fuck sakes. Do the research, I am tired of doing it for people unwillingl to READ.

Last edited by a moderator:
on the one hand the shroud of turin, on the other, some piss stained hotel sheets........its a sign.....he is risen!

Jesus would have been tired of helping Puerto Rico

No I am not and you are beginning to sound like a troll. There is a TON of non biblical evidence for Jesus. Even educated atheists like Dawkins, Hitchins, Harris and the like do not make the ignorant argument you are making now.

The historical Jesus is NOT questioned by modern secular scholars.

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-there-any-evidence-for-jesus-outside-the-bible/
You're correct that there is a strong consensus he existed.

You're only a little bit wrong that his existence is not questioned by modern scholars.

You're jump off a fucking roof wrong that there is more evidence for Jesus than Caesar. Holy shit. LOL. Christians say the darndest things.

The real question is how Jesus would use Sherdog.

Last edited:
"Say baby, how 'bout me and you and some of that,,,,,, FISH?"

Didnt they crucify some guy they thought was a thief/con artist?

Yeah, but they didn't crucify Judas. You know Trumpus would have turned Jesus in before they had time to offer him thirty pieces of silver. "No, wait! I might take Jesus back to his followers! ...unless you give me TEN pieces of silver."

"... you're a hell of a dealmaker. Done."

"Cain killed his brother out of jealousy. Not a nice person! Very bad guy!"

Jesus would tweet like Trump if he was an 11 year old retard
<36>

Republicans are dumb as fuck, its already proven. This bitch thinks Trump would have tweeted like Jesus is just crazy as fuck. Trump is a pervert, dude gropes women, sexually harrasses women and this witch thinks he compares to Jesus? this witch needs to STFU.

Did bobgeese write this? According to him, Trump made Saudi Arabia give him hundreds of millions of dollars just to come over, insult Islam and force them to let women drive. So this seems very bobgeesey.

There's zero evidence for Jesus anywhere.

That depends on what YOU call evidence and how ignorant you want to be. IF you take non christian pagan historians writing about Jesus as evidence (scholars do) then there IS evidence. If you do not take pagan historians at and near the time of Jesus as evidence then tell me why you believe ANY accounts of these times not related to Jesus. Do you also say there is NO evidence that Cesar existed? IF not why?

Do you have special evidence no one else has privy to?

You're correct that there is a strong consensus he existed.

You're only a little bit wrong that his existence is not questioned by modern scholars.

You're jump off a fucking roof wrong that there is more evidence for Jesus than Caesar. Holy shit. LOL. Christians say the darndest things.

It was a secular source that I was reading. Also I think some reading my posts are confusing the Jesus of history with the Jesus of faith. I am not saying there is extra biblical evidence of Jesus the savior, miracle worker healer etc but I don't think most detractors in this thread are realizing that distinction.

Edit- I will concede the point about Cesar and Jesus as I cannot find any link of it proving that claim. It has been years since I read it. Also since the acceptance of the Jesus of history the gospels themselves are often taken by historians as accounts of the life of Jesus-- obviously stripped of their supernatural elements and faith based clams about WHO he was.

You are also saying that it is NOT true that all scholars say that Jesus existed. That is true but majority scholarship does. I have heard you argue against the Jesus of faith by countering with the Jesus of history. Are you now saying that you do not accept that Jesus exited?

Last edited by a moderator:
Michelle Banchman is linked to the trump administration

Lmao @ the best of the best people

Last edited:
It was a secular source that I was reading. Also I think some reading my posts are confusing the Jesus of history with the Jesus of faith. I am not saying there is extra biblical evidence of Jesus the savior, miracle worker healer etc but I don't think most detractors in this thread are realizing that distinction.

Edit- I will concede the point about Cesar and Jesus as I cannot find any link of it proving that claim. It has been years since I read it. Also since the acceptance of the Jesus of history the gospels themselves are often taken by historians as accounts of the life of Jesus-- obviously stripped of their supernatural elements and faith based clams about WHO he was.

You are also saying that it is NOT true that all scholars say that Jesus existed. That is true but majority scholarship does. I have heard you argue against the Jesus of faith by countering with the Jesus of history. Are you now saying that you do not accept that Jesus exited?
The Caesar-Jesus claims, about similar evidence for their existence, are more like a kind of folklore/gossip and they take many forms. One of the variations is that there is the same evidence for Caesar crossing the Rubicon as there is for Jesus rising from the dead. It's good to be skeptical of claims like that. The hole left by removing Caesar from physical history is gigantic, while removing Jesus from physical history leaves basically no hole at all- there absolutely had to have been a Caesar, but there did not have to be a Jesus. We have many contemporary accounts of Julius Caesar, and zero of Jesus. I'll even apologize for that by saying that we shouldn't expect there to be much evidence of Jesus.

Thank you for presupposing the laws of physics and not bothering with the magical stuff, I really do appreciate that kind of honesty, because it exposes your views to verifiable claims.

If I had to bet the house, I'd bet it on Jesus not existing, but I wouldn't want to make that bet. This is where I ask: "If no miracles, then what Jesus are we left with?" And that's a very important question, because the answer to it greatly affects the probability of his existence. If we're left with a Jesus who went around stirring up a little trouble and was executed in a small group lost to history, and later revived in religion by a cultist, then it's not crazy at all to believe that happened. But if we're talking about whip-the-temple Jesus and a roaring crowd of Jews calling for his head, and Pilate breaking character, well, that is not nearly as believable or likely.

What is the minimum historical Jesus that counts as "Jesus?" I really don't see that bar being cleared by Josephus, for instance.

For me, the best argument from evidence is that we know Pilate existed, in exactly the right time and place. Not only do we have the scriptural and early historical references, but we also have the best physical evidence we could hope for, found in Israel in modern times ("Pilate Stone"). I assume it's not a clever fake. Since we have Pilate, and scripture got him right, that helps the chances (a little, not a lot) that a Jesus was executed under his authority.

My bet for the "prehistoric" rise of Christianity is cultism and astrology, especially as a response to mysteries (and depicting the turning of the age), and apocryphal stories that coalesced in a mixture of truth and myth. In other words, I think our Jesus is dissolved in the soup.

Pila te was considered part of the Jesus myth, with 0 evidence outside the Bible til the 1960s or 70s.

Edit: I was reading Ceasar and my head was saying Pilate.

Last edited:
Back